• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit da Post-Grunge ?

Forum Clout
I like Blurry quite a bit, but just that song. Staind were never good. Bush is hit or miss and Creed was always shit.

What was Audioslave? They were post-grunge right? They were ok for most of their run.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I like Blurry quite a bit, but just that song. Staind were never good. Bush is hit or miss and Creed was always shit.

What was Audioslave? They were post-grunge right? They were ok for most of their run.

That was Cornell's group with the guitarist from Rage Against The Machine. They weren't bad.

Shame what happened to Cornell. Every single lead singer in music was jealous of that man's voice, myself included

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
I started driving in the mid-90s, and alt rock radio was still pretty big, so I remember the one-hit wonders (apologies if any had two hits): Toadies, Seven Mary Three, Dishwalla, Nada Surf, Spacehog, Fuel, Candlebox. I was never really a big fan, except for “Far Behind,” but the songs were drilled into my head.

Bush was Ok. Creed less so, but they were hated too much because of stupid Pearl Jam comparisons.

Does Live count as post-grunge. I actually liked Live for a bit.

Edit: I’ll admit to liking Sponge too.

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I started driving in the mid-90s, and alt rock radio was still pretty big, so I remember the one-hit wonders (apologies if any had two hits): Toadies, Seven Mary Three, Dishwalla, Nada Surf, Spacehog, Fuel, Candlebox. I was never really a big fan, except for “Far Behind,” but the songs were drilled into my head.

Bush was Ok. Creed less so, but they were hated too much because of stupid Pearl Jam comparisons.

Oh fuck, this nigga's breaking out Cumbersome references.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Modern Country is worse than this by a long country mile.

Modern country took the worst elements from post grunge and hip hop and mashed them together. Scotch snaps, 808 beats, stupid rhymes and their live guitar players are all detuned like they're in a Korn cover band.

Actually, Kid Rock did that first (and worst) so he's like their Neo.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Don't let the days go by
Could have been easier on you
I couldn't change though I wanted to
Should have been easier by three
Our old friend fear and you and me
Glycerine, glycerine

I enjoy Bush Gavin banged prime Gwen Stefani as well PFG

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout

Edit: I’ll admit to liking Sponge too.
Live was good but they weren’t post-grunge. They started at the same time as Nirvana and were more like classic alternative.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
Forum Clout
Imagine how annoying Cobain would be today if he hadn’t utilized the toe trigger attachment

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Mostly shit bands, albums full of forgettable filler but decent radio singles. Lakini's Juice was a banger. I was a faggot & took a taste of the Tonic & Dishwalla. WWAWT K's Choice & the whiny vocals. Breathe it in & breathe it out, maaaaan.

Any1 remember pre-Napster using IRC to get mp3's? "@find: gay band - shit song.mp3"

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
That was Cornell's group with the guitarist from Rage Against The Machine. They weren't bad.
Audioslave were pretty good until Tom Morello would do his stupid gimmicky shit to ruin the songs. RATM was just Zack de la Rocha shouting so put in all the corny guitar work you want, Tom. Cornell was an incredible singer who seemed to punish himself with industry hacks and dingleberries.