• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where we at wit da Erin sith? Friend of da show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
My rule is kinda if I can't tell right away then they're okay i guess. Like they're at least trying and keeping up appearances, for all i know they're only as mentally ill as some other brainwashed retard rather than the dudes who give no fucks that they don't look like a woman at all. There are people who are 'normal' who don't give a fuck and look giga faggot retarded as if they don't expect to be judged for it

That jeopardy tranny was on TV one time at my parents, i looked at it and saw it talk and immediately said out loud to my mom "that's a dude". It apparently didn't even cross her mind, which made me think maybe it's a really unfortunate chick, but then I heard the news about the fella beating the woman's record a few days later and i realized i should trust my instincts