• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where the fuck is this porsalin documentary

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
Beige frequency thats the one, is he the same guy or is he another film maker?
Beige made the Nana and Joe series and some good Delray Misfits ones. Then he became a tranny and now does "Why Jon Jones hurt his career" 9 part series for 90k views a pop. Mainstream, baby.

Back in da day on either the sub or whatever board at the time Porsalin got caught using an alt to talk shit about Porsalin when they both posted and he had been publically kissing his ass up to that point. The alt would say fuck beige he sucks, donate to Porsalin's patron instead.

G

Beige made the Nana and Joe series and some good Delray Misfits ones. Then he became a tranny and now does "Why Jon Jones hurt his career" 9 part series for 90k views a pop. Mainstream, baby.

Back in da day on either the sub or whatever board at the time Porsalin got caught using an alt to talk shit about Porsalin when they both posted and he had been publically kissing his ass up to that point. The alt would say fuck beige he sucks, donate to Porsalin's patron instead.
IIRC, Porsalin is a big fat man?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Beige had it right when he did the Nana documentary. The first like 3 episodes were show related, the next 3 episodes were documenting shit that already happened chronologically, then the last 2 or so episodes were covering things that happened as they did. I don’t understand why Porsalin can’t do the same thing. Not only is Patrick never ending with his antics but new pieces of his history are found every month. There is no way to make a complete documentary on the guy unless you know you’re gonna be done 5 years from now

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just do an year-end review. This isn't going to make sense to anyone, even if you could explain it.
I am looking forward to seeing how his timeline is laid out. I know he had help but Id imagine there will be a few mistakes on the order of events. I would get orders of events wrong if I had to explain it all from the beginning. There is so much cover. If he did installments once every six months it would be easier to keep track of the adventures of pat. Im just glad someone is attempting the monumental task. most of the youtube vids of him are pretty short 10min vids about one specific event but they are just doing commentary and not documentary. Pat is going to spend countless hours trying to get this doc taken down and he will tweet that Porsalin is some nazi that has been swatting him or some other form of libel. Should be a good time.

Last edited:
G

I am looking forward to seeing how his timeline is laid out. I know he had help but Id imagine there will be a few mistakes on the order of events. I would get orders of events wrong if I had to explain it all from the beginning. There is so much cover. If he did installments once every six months it would be easier to keep track of the adventures of pat. Im just glad someone is attempting the monumental task. <ost of the youtube vids of him are pretty short 10min vids about one specific event but they are just doing commentary and not documentary. Pat is going to spend countless hours trying to get this doc taken down and he will tweet that Porsalin is some nazi that has been swatting him or some other form of libel. Should be a good time.
I was with a buddy the other day and started laughing at something on here, he asked what's so funny.... I couldn't even figure out where to begin.