• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where is rick getting all this confidence?

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
I have no idea who this Jim cunt is but I bet he was wishing death on the unvaxxed and then calling his detractors nazis and making insinuations about their sexuality even though he claims to support all orientations. Upon being called out he probably threatened violence or continued to double down on wishing death upon people who disagree with him, and got suspended.

To the hysterical twitter liberals this means they are “bad faith actors” and “mass false reporting”. When they do it though it’s righteous, because they have figured morality out and have appointed themselves arbiters.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Must be drinking early today

View attachment 14397
View attachment 14398

Pat daydreaming about being a “mentor” as he’s heavily buzzed under his pink sweaty blanket

View attachment 14399View attachment 14400
"Ongoing education." Lol. Nigga you dropped out of the 13th grade after one semester- 20 some odd years ago.

Nearly 30% of white people have a college degree. Patrick isn't one of them. He doesn't have a trade, a career, a certification (a valid one), or any discernable skills-- so I really would love to hear all about his "ongoing education."

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
What a terrible website. It's the Independent a legitimate news site? They have a related video and in the caption it says Bannon turns himself into FBI. Faggot with Bitchtits and Intersex?

Nice reporting, stupid.

ae450925bd515bd0ca03cdd7b6aa14a8.png

The Indepedent is a faggot left wing newspaper printed in the UK, and read by shitbags like Rick and Jim Stewartson or whatever his name so they feel they're "informed". Same shit in the US, really; anyone or anything thing disagrees with the liberal narrative, whether it be in print or the media, is a neo-nazi fascist incel baby infant child.

I read this Jim guy's statement, and he seems like a disingenuous tool. These people are so tiring.