• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where is rick getting all this confidence?

P

potatopeeler63

Must be drinking early today

4912E920-38F7-49B3-8922-639E06C76862.jpeg

4ED32BDD-7E1E-47C7-8506-19DD5E44C96A.jpeg

Pat daydreaming about being a “mentor” as he’s heavily buzzed under his pink sweaty blanket

543D153A-B6A2-4D57-A4A4-8EAD99F1077D.png
2D538CA1-77BF-433F-A077-8219E9E1C1D4.jpeg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He's completely desperate for his check mark back, more than he's ever been before, I'm sure we'll see the spergouts happening more and more in the coming weeks. He is the guy at the blackjack table who won a few hands, and then got greedy, so now he feels like he has to stay at the table until he at least breaks even.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Must be drinking early today

daydreaming about being a “mentor” as he’s heavily buzzed under his pink sweaty blanket

View attachment 14399
Why does he need a billion dollars to do any of this?

Creative pursuits? He's unemployed but hasn't written a book in almost two years and hasn't released one in 13 months.

Ongoing education? He has a high school diploma and showed no interest in even community college. He could still go back to community college--right now, because again, he's unemployed--but he doesn't.

Mentorship? He abandoned his only child. Could not be bothered to mentor his own flesh and blood, but yeah sure, a fat unemployed loser is a perfect mentor candidate.

Charitable work? He's literally never donated any money and once again, he has all the time in the world because he's unemployed, but he's never donated any time, either.

All around bullshit from an all around fat faggot with bitch tits.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
Who's Jim Stewartson?

Edit:

Never heard of the fruit. That's what he gets for insulting tiny Joe Rogan.
What a terrible website. It's the Independent a legitimate news site? They have a related video and in the caption it says Bannon turns himself into FBI. Faggot with Bitchtits and Intersex?

Nice reporting, stupid.

ae450925bd515bd0ca03cdd7b6aa14a8.png

G

The shakeup atop twitters management is getting his hopes up. Right now he is Skywalker at the helm, flying through the death star. “All systems go!” he exclaims as he tweets his little fingers away

Man how great would it be if they just purged all the old, inactive accounts? I know they never would, because their userbase would decrease by at least 50% and it would be a bad look for them. But it would be so fucking great if he ended up losing over half of "his following".