• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where does Pat's obsession with trying to be tough come from?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I would say because he is trying to appear as the alpha amongst all of his weak nerd friends, but then I remember that he has no friends because he's an insufferable cunt. But maybe that's what he wants as he seems perfectly content sitting alone at a bar drinking beer all day. It will be interesting to see what the next stage of his life will be like - Pat in his 50s. Likely gives up on the whole sci-fi "writer" thing, drinks all day, Niki leaves him. The only thing he has is Twitter. Pretty sad to be perfectly honest witcha

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
View attachment 204586
Photos like this are why. He can't fathom that he's an unlikeable cunt and hes incapable of introspection or even remembering what he said five minutes ago so this is all he has to help him make sense of the lappening. Hes a smart, special, excellent boy, so the only thing PCJ had on him was that PCJ was big and burly, whereas Patrick is a slender wristed little queer. After a lifetime of being bullied his toughguy rebranding is probably the closest he's even gotten to self reflection
He has the movements and mannerisms of a gay man.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Because hes otherwise obsessed with kid things

1000008715.jpg

1000005119.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I would say around getting massively cucked by PCJ (early 2011)
and getting with Nikki (late 2011).

This is when he learnt that he can retcon and gaslight his loser life via his online written word.
Now he is a tough guy, gym going etc.

In one of the latest media interviews the subject of Pat's divorce comes up briefly and Nikki said something along the lines of "blah blah blah(a complete lie), Patrick even wrote about it in his blog"
When he bamboozled the pill head with a complete rewrite of his previous relationship he figured it would be easy to do to everyone about everything. He was never really called out on it because he was such a nobody that pulling him up on his bullshit never mattered and they are all spineless Paul weimer types anyway.

PatrickSTomlinson.com
Creation Date: 2010-08-19T15:39:04

edit:

It is of course only an online show. Even if he wanted to *act* the tough guy offline he couldn't.
Perfect scenario: Dan and BDA at the contempt hearing.
Pat spoke to everyone in the courthouse about BDA and Dan, except to BDA and Dan. The closest was being in the same room and telling the bailiff that "that man" (couldnt even say his name) needs to be arrested.

Even if he wanted to only act tough IRL, that could have been his chance, he could have confronted Dan and BDA at the court, made a little tough guy scene and be led aside by security. At least in that scenario he could actually say he was going to kick their ass etc.

All he did do was mope down the hallway with a security guard "keeping dan safe" while a kiwi faggot records his walk of shame.

The fact that he didnt address Dan or BDA whatsoever shows he is an utter pussy
This is really it I think. stealthygeek was his attempt to reinvent himself as everything he thinks is cool after suffering the greatest humiliation imaginable. He got so into his fake online life that he used to constantly threaten people with violence on twitter and talk about what a great athlete he is and all the fights he would get into. His only friends are such losers like Paul that they bought it too. We completely ruined that for him, which I maintain is his biggest issue with us.

Last edited:

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Forum Clout
View attachment 204586
Photos like this are why. He can't fathom that he's an unlikeable cunt and hes incapable of introspection or even remembering what he said five minutes ago so this is all he has to help him make sense of the lappening. Hes a smart, special, excellent boy, so the only thing PCJ had on him was that PCJ was big and burly, whereas Patrick is a slender wristed little queer. After a lifetime of being bullied his toughguy rebranding is probably the closest he's even gotten to self reflection
Lol he looks like the guy Nick Rekieta cucked from this angle.

1717993231218.png

Forum Clout
View attachment 204586
I'd be morbidly embarrassed to be caught posing like this in middle school. And he was nearing his 30s when this was taken? Literal blockhead.
Didn't a brotherman show up to Hoolies and Pat chickened out and got a restraining order against him?
Technically he was a kiwifarmer at that point in time. Pat failed with getting the restraining order and we got a ribtacular 45 minutes of court audio from it. It's where the "sir don't do that" line comes from.

Forum Clout
I'd be morbidly embarrassed to be caught posing like this in middle school. And he was nearing his 30s when this was taken? Literal blockhead.

Technically he was a kiwifarmer at that point in time. Pat failed with getting the restraining order and we got a ribtacular 45 minutes of court audio from it. It's where the "sir don't do that" line comes from.
I just listened to that for the first time as I was away for a years after the sub got shutdown. When Pat faggily confronts the brotherman and the judge shuts him down. Pure Gold.