• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where did the "brown guy hits on Nikki" photos come from?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
These were posted here without any context. There are actually multiple photos in that set that seem to show other men hitting on Nikki right in front of Pat. What are the odds of the same guy having two completely separate instances of cuckoldry documented on the internet?

It seems so unlikely, that I'm wondering if this was some deep cover operation carried out by a couple of brothermen, one pretending to show interest in Nikki, and the other taking pics from a safe distance. After Apostlegate, anything seems possible.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
They were from a Halloween party at a place called 42 lounge in Milwuakee. Also that dumb witch costume is the only one she has. There's old pictures of her at a house party (nothing exciting) from before she knew pat and she's wearing the same costume.

Broke, ugly, dumbo-eared cunt.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
There’s a few cute pictures of her where I think “I’d maybe hit it and quit it” but most of the pics since she ended up with Tubby aren’t very flattering. So either she’s given up on looking good, or Pats a shitty photographer. I actually think Pats laziness has just rubbed off on her and she’s lost the will to have vanity.

G

They were from a Halloween party at a place called 42 lounge in Milwuakee. Also that dumb witch costume is the only one she has. There's old pictures of her at a house party (nothing exciting) from before she knew pat and she's wearing the same costume.

Broke, ugly, dumbo-eared cunt.
At least she dressed up for a fucking Halloween party. Pat literally just put on a leather jacket and went as a Tough Guy(tm) motorcyclist. My favorite part of that ordeal is that the guy who flooded Niki's basement was wearing an actual Star Trek costume. Oh the irony.

G

I've seen two pictures of her where she looks happy and alive. That one with the mudskin and the other where she's making fuck me eyes to some guy sitting opposite her while the Pig cradles a glass of booze in his trotter for a change. Every other picture she looks defeated, depressed, hungover, drunk or a combination.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No bullshit I think he is one of those fags that let's men fuck his wife.

What was it they called themselves? Polyperverts? but nobody fucks Patrick

He even has close friends that are openly into it like Bobby Hill.
Something tells me they have an open marriage or “agreement” that lets them fuck other people. Of course Pat is a fat loser with zero confidence who is afraid to talk to women so he doesn’t get the benefits. It would explain why he goes out to bars alone while his wife is elsewhere. He also sleeps on the couch.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I've seen two pictures of her where she looks happy and alive. That one with the mudskin and the other where she's making fuck me eyes to some guy sitting opposite her while the Pig cradles a glass of booze in his trotter for a change.

Pig looking like he's either sucking in his gut or holding in explosive diarrhea (as usual):

2d1750623a76c971666cfedf9edaa076.jpg

Forum Clout
At least she dressed up for a fucking Halloween party. Pat literally just put on a leather jacket and went as a Tough Guy(tm) motorcyclist. My favorite part of that ordeal is that the guy who flooded Niki's basement was wearing an actual Star Trek costume. Oh the irony.

I believe he was wearing his fancy sci-fi vest from some show (Farscape? Stargate?) that the handsome male protagonist wore. The one with buckles on the front that click together.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
No bullshit I think he is one of those fags that let's men fuck his wife.

What was it they called themselves? Polyperverts? but nobody fucks Patrick

He even has close friends that are openly into it like Bobby Hill.
For all we know Patrick is pissed that his 1st worse wife left him after he allowed Jon to plough her