• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where are we at with Kevin Brennan?

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
bump.gif

This may be a stupid fuckin take, but Kevin seems like the reverse verizon of opie.

Forum Clout
Never liked him. Only "burns bridges" when he wants something and realizes he won't get it. Still seething about Landeau getting "his" CP job. Landeau is now long gone, and Kevin still isn't second mic, which should be a hint.

His bitter sniping at other never-rans can be funny, but he never intends it to be funny. He's just constantly, legitimately angry with these other no names.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
lost of respect for him when he didn't kick chad zumock to the curb over the credit card fraud

but once chad thought he was bigger than kevin and quit the show, all of a sudden kevin is giving Chad the business

i used to subscribe to his podcast and everything, i listened to every episode up until then

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Never liked him. Only "burns bridges" when he wants something and realizes he won't get it. Still seething about Landeau getting "his" CP job. Landeau is now long gone, and Kevin still isn't second mic, which should be a hint.

His bitter sniping at other never-rans can be funny, but he never intends it to be funny. He's just constantly, legitimately angry with these other no names.
He really is just a bitter, angry little man.

G

I saw him outside the comedy cellar once after I was holding court at a table.

The guy looks terrible in person. I thought he was Norton at first, but he looks way worse. Twig arms, pot belly, dead eyes...he's pretty funny but I think that's more because there are hardly any funny people left in any kind of media, even obscurity.

His brother is the embodiment of everything wrong with comedy and may be as responsible as anyone (whos not jewish) for its death.