• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Where are we at with Kevin Brennan?

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
Personally, his shitting on Dave Smith the past couple of months has given me a few loffs. Maybe he just hates people named Dave in particular, I dunno...

Screenshot_20210910-140043_Chrome.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I'd hate to have to deal with him in real life.
his wife is asian and kid half-asian. Classic example of white male whom other white people instantly recognize as "problem personality" who tuck themselves into Asian population as a cover because Gooks aren't able to recognize white weirdness and avoid it the way native whites do

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
I don’t know about his comedy because standup comedy is for faggots but he’s a great guest and a pretty good host. Openly admits that he fucked himself for years by not doing radio spots like Stern and O&A because he thought it would be better to focus on getting a tv show, like his faggot brother.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I don’t know about his comedy because standup comedy is for faggots but he’s a great guest and a pretty good host. Openly admits that he fucked himself for years by not doing radio spots like Stern and O&A because he thought it would be better to focus on getting a tv show, like his faggot brother.
how can someone focus on getting a tv show was he chanting "tv show" in his head 30 times a day or something

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
how can someone focus on getting a tv show was he chanting "tv show" in his head 30 times a day or something
Instead of making appearances on radio he was writing and trying to get pilots. Brennan has a face for radio/podcasting. He was never going to get a network tv show. Basically wasted a decade if not longer trying to make it on tv.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Instead of making appearances on radio he was writing and trying to get pilots. Brennan has a face for radio/podcasting. He was never going to get a network tv show. Basically wasted a decade if not longer trying to make it on tv.
it cant be that much work can it? sitting in front of a computer and typing up shit and all, maybe going to meetings every week idk