• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When's the last time you saw/heard any media with the O&A crew?

How long since you listened to the bbboys?

• A day

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • A week

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • A couple weeks

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • A month

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Several months

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • A year+

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I'll throw on an old clip as my go-to when I need background noise and there's no new LJG or Big Jay shit to listen to. (Yeah, yeah. He's a faggot but I think he's pretty hilarious a lot of the time. Consistently wrong, gay, whiney, but hilarious.)

The last new piece of media I watched with any of them was Nick Mullen and Adam Friedland on Jim and Sam. I know he sucks now, but I was actually blown away with the fact that Jim doesn't EVER even attempt to say anything funny now. It's just a boring, serious talk radio show. I don't get how it's still on.
Luis Gomez knows a good chunk of his audience is OnA fans, and caters to it. It’s hilarious he has more “Opie and Anthony” fans listening to him than Opie, Jim, or Anthony. Part of me hopes that it was to fuck with AntH and Keith the Wop for not paying his measly 60k and executive producer role he wanted. The rest of me knows he’s a dumb Puerto Rican.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Luis Gomez knows a good chunk of his audience is OnA fans, and caters to it. It’s hilarious he has more “Opie and Anthony” fans listening to him than Opie, Jim, or Anthony. Part of me hopes that it was to fuck with AntH and Keith the Wop for not paying his measly 60k and executive producer role he wanted. The rest of me knows he’s a dumb Puerto Rican.
He's definitely a fucking retard who has no idea how to be a man. Him renting a house in NJ and talking about all the renovations he planned on doing to it was infuriating yet hilarious. Despite him being damaged by being raised by an abused, drug addict whore I think he's legitimately someone to be admired. And he keeps getting noticeably funnier.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He's definitely a fucking retard who has no idea how to be a man. Him renting a house in NJ and talking about all the renovations he planned on doing to it was infuriating yet hilarious. Aside from him being damaged by being raised by an abused, drug addict whore I think he's legitimately someone to be admired. And he keeps getting noticeably funnier.
Luis’s best three qualities are that he always tries to be funny (solid success rate), doesn’t take himself too seriously (95%), and that he is smart enough to let himself be the butt of a joke at his own expense (100%).