• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Whenever we would step out of our house, the monkey noises would start”

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Listen to this ungrateful bitch, if my neighbor was playing entrance music for me when I got in the car I'd leave a case of beer on his doorstep. This fuckin guy's trying to play some music he thinks they'd like while they're outside like any good neighbor would, and she's complaining.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Listen to this ungrateful bitch, if my neighbor was playing entrance music for me when I got in the car I'd leave a case of beer on his doorstep. This fuckin guy's trying to play some music he thinks they'd like while they're outside like any good neighbor would, and she's complaining.
I was ready to change my mind and say maybe this guy is just an over the top racist piece of shit. Then she said he gives everyone entrance music including himself. Now I just love this guy more. Real ass dude.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I was ready to change my mind and say maybe this guy is just an over the top racist piece of shit. Then she said he gives everyone entrance music including himself. Now I just love this guy more. Real ass dude.
He's just doing his part to make sure his neighborhood has some personality and is a fun place to live. Maybe he plays Eye of the Tiger for the paperboy, too, we don't know. I'm sure there's some bullshit "you will make your neighborhood a nice place to live" clause in the HOA agreement, if providing it with a soundtrack doesn't cover that, I don't know what does.

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
"
Damn man he's providing theme entrance music, the least everyone else can do is pool their money together for a TitanTron.
"Good god, King! That's a proud African American child's music!"

Attachments

• wordpress.jpg
    wordpress.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 2

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Yeah that makes sense without this guy blasting "the N-word" her kids would never be called niggers.
I thought the same. that bitch probably uses the n word 50 times a day
Honestly i'm bummed they didn't tell us what each person's entry music was.