• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whenever I see an Indian guy in the street

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Since people are sharing; I'm Polish/British... Polish jokes where weird to discover because my grandfather was a military radio engineer/designer, & my father worked in the same high level shit (UK alternative to AWACS), but around 10-15yrs ago we got an influx of stupid Polish bricklayers, etc. Now I get it.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
redpill me on this....was the "Polish Joke" trope started by Jewish comics just to get back at Pols for those little incidents that occured in the mid 40's?

I mean- I've never met a stupid pollack
I feel the same as you buddy, & I did say we had an influx of bricklayers, but in-truth many were skilled fitters, etc. Not looked into the history but your theory makes sense.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
why's OP giving a shit about another man's sex life?

Also, the only instance where an indian guy is an Incel is if he's nebbish.......

if he's tall, and good looking (and lives in a metropolitan area) that nigga getting laid yo

so it really has nothing to do with being Indian---it does have to do with having shitty genetics
Mix races, goyim. The man that shits in the street is just as smart and handsome as a White.

8427791C-71C1-4298-B3B3-517693D86941.jpeg

G

Since people are sharing; I'm Polish/British... Polish jokes where weird to discover because my grandfather was a military radio engineer/designer, & my father worked in the same high level shit (UK alternative to AWACS), but around 10-15yrs ago we got an influx of stupid Polish bricklayers, etc. Now I get it.

I work with a lot of Polish people. They’re really based and nice people.