When you’re a huge baseball fan but…

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I really wanna like the Milwaukee Brewers this year. They’re a solid team with some great pieces and it’s all coming together. However being the favorite team of an annoying cunt is ruining my appetite to actually want to see that team succeed. I can’t stomach Patrick actually getting a win in life, even if it’s a baseball team winning the World Series.

I really wanna like the Milwaukee Brewers this year. They’re a solid team with some great pieces and it’s all coming together. However being the favorite team of an annoying cunt is ruining my appetite to actually want to see that team succeed. I can’t stomach Patrick actually getting a win in life, even if it’s a baseball team winning the World Series.
The Brewers have never won, they won't win this year. Expect another first round elimination.

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
Rhys Hoskins, Christian Yelich, William Contreras, Willy Adames, and Jackson Chourio are all solid players that fill lineup spots well.

Chourio will probably be solid in a couple years but he's been disappointing so far. All of the hyped rookie batters have been shit and I wouldn't be shocked if AL & NL both go to pitchers.

Anyway, if you live near Wisconsin or have some roots there, go ahead. There's shitheads in every fandom (and I doubt Milwaukee will win a World Series anytime soon). If you're some random British guy looking for an MLB team, yeah maybe choose another one.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Rhys Hoskins, Christian Yelich, William Contreras, Willy Adames, and Jackson Chourio are all solid players that fill lineup spots well.
You'd think he'd talk about that if he was an actual fan of that team, watch him say what you said word for word a month down the line because he lurks this place more then he watches basesball.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Chourio will probably be solid in a couple years but he's been disappointing so far. All of the hyped rookie batters have been shit and I wouldn't be shocked if AL & NL both go to pitchers.

Anyway, if you live near Wisconsin or have some roots there, go ahead. There's shitheads in every fandom (and I doubt Milwaukee will win a World Series anytime soon). If you're some random British guy looking for an MLB team, yeah maybe choose another one.
I live in Louisiana. My team is the Astros. We’ve fallen off a cliff lol. I love baseball in general. Would be cool to see a team that’s never won it all like the Brewers do it, but yeah that would make Pat happy. Maybe he dies of his impending massive coronary by September. Lol.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Nothing too alarming, he’s young. Takes some guys time to catch on to MLB pitching. They have other decent players too, Sal Frelick is alright, and they have Brice Turang in a good spot developmentally. Joey Wiemer could be a breakout star in MLB in the next couple years. He has a swing that can be fixed with him going back down to Triple A.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Look on the bright side: Pat's sports fandom is purely performative, and if he has reasons to tweet about them his lack of knowledge is bound to be obvious and funny.
Before he was exposed as steroid cheat, the Brewers had one of the best players in baseball in Ryan Braun, yet to find a Pat tweet in the wayback section where he gushes over that fact.

It’s literally like he watches in person, and maybe watches highlights on Google, then posts a vague tweet with some goofy wording no true baseball fan would use, and gets on with his day.

He did have a decent tweet about Yelich yesterday and that double he hit on a swing he was clearly trying to check.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story

How important is the ball?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
This is like when a kid loves Power Rangers but then their sworn playground enemy also loves Power Rangers so they decide Power Rangers is stupid. The only difference is that when a six year old does it everyone laughs and sends them on their way