• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

when you were young dumb and full of cum, did you think this would be your life?

G

You know, at 16, 17, 18, you figured you had the world by the balls, were gonna be somebody, and life would basically be a vince vaugn rom com.

Instead your social life is relegated to daily posting/lurking on a 2006 radio show forum with a bunch of drunks, degenerates, arabs, niggers, fat people, and cripples.

and these are your only friends, because everyone in real life is a faggot "normie".

so, anyways, what do you tell women when they ask for your instagram for social proof?
Do you show them all the ribs you've collected here and some funny fatrick archives, or what?
just curious, genuinely. asking for a friend

G

Ain’t it fun?

529987B9-6F21-4EE8-A192-F9B79F8BD9F1.gif

G

You know, at 16, 17, 18, you figured you had the world by the balls, were gonna be somebody, and life would basically be a vince vaugn rom com.

Instead your social life is relegated to daily posting/lurking on a 2006 radio show forum with a bunch of drunks, degenerates, arabs, niggers, fat people, and cripples.

and these are your only friends, because everyone in real life is a faggot "normie".

so, anyways, what do you tell women when they ask for your instagram for social proof?
Do you show them all the ribs you've collected here and some funny fatrick archives, or what?
I didn’t have particularly high expectations to be honest. I actually think I’ve surpassed my goals interacting with low ground assholes, scumbags and assorted types.

Then again as far as asshats go I could do a lot worse. Owen’s main enemies are bigots, pedos and deserving lolcows.

I could be a Kiwi.

Or a Mullen, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Tuhbepurfuctlyhonestwhichya, my life is pretty enviable and close to the way I envisioned it back when I was 16. And yeah I manage to find 5 minutes here and there to piss on the professional corpses of the people who deliberately weaponized the fanbase to which I once belonged.

G

Tuhbepurfuctlyhonestwhichya, my life is pretty enviable and close to the way I envisioned it back when I was 16. And yeah I manage to find 5 minutes here and there to piss on the professional corpses of the people who deliberately weaponized the fanbase to which I once belonged.
I never knew what I wanted to do didn't have any dreams. Basically retired by 30. Financially independent from work anyway. A bit of luck and a dead family member who I didn't even really know.

I always said I would die in my 20s and my soul absolutely did. Now I am coasting to the grave
Meh i did just enough to graduate. Never even sniffed a college class. Have my contractors license and work for myself. About where i thought i would be. Unfortunately my dreams didnt plan for inflation

glad it's going well for you guys. makes me feel a lot better about where im at right now. Genuinely I'd tell you if I wasn't.

[SIZE=9px]mooooooootherfuuuuuuckingggg scuuuuuuuuumbaaaaggggs[/SIZE]

G

Wait, some of you guys are fat? Gross.
stulightning.gif

---

honestly I just want a wife and have kids. Im almost 30 and it's my biological imperative kicking in.
but whenever I hang out with a broad a few times and it has the possibility of becoming something serious, i get sick of her, i hate hearing her breathe, her voice, and just want to be alone. the main problem is american women,
but i can't go off and marry a trad colombian or brazilian cause then I'd be that guy....the fucking loser that had to marry outside the country (dan)
and so the cycle repeats itself.
the chaturbate 2-3x a day routine is probably making me delusional, child.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I thought I was going to have so much sex and money when I hit my peak. Shallow, stupid immature dreams. Instead I had 18 months of being the person I “wanted to be” and then I knocked someone up and got myself addicted to drugs.

You just gotta roll with what life gives you. I love my life now, but it’s nothing like what I had envisioned.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

In high school I just assumed I'd be dead by 20.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I legitimately wanted to be a stand up comic and then a late night talk show host.

I went to college, got a job, and sort of forgot about it because I was busy. Looking at the state of comedy and television now, I’m glad I never pursued anything close to it. I’m pretty sure I’m happier as a regular working guy who shitposts here than trying to buddy up to Big Jay Oakerson to get on his podcast.