• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When will the pig come up with a new copypasta?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I recently found out that my gf had some big fucking monitor lizard that slept under her pillow and bit everyone but her. It honestly kind of disgusts me and I try not to think about it. She's not some fucking gross retard you'd expect to own a lizard. She's beautiful and she smells really nice. But she used to sleep with a big fucking lizard under her head. Fuck.
Ask her if she used to stuff crickets in her pussy

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
dd27c91860acde8d3b217770b6876072.png

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
As mind bogglingly autistic as having a lizard as a pet is, he tops it by taking it to a vet. How do you even tell it's sick? Did it only lay motionless on it's rock for 18 of its usual 24 hours? A lizard is for someone who thinks they're too cool for houseplants but too stupid not to kill a dog.
I have a lizard that sometimes won't eat, shit, or come out of it's cave for weeks. Never took it to the vet because it's just doing stupid lizard things. I figured it was hibernating or something. The little fucker has a 30 year lifespan.

G

I recently found out that my gf had some big fucking monitor lizard that slept under her pillow and bit everyone but her. It honestly kind of disgusts me and I try not to think about it. She's not some fucking gross retard you'd expect to own a lizard. She's beautiful and she smells really nice. But she used to sleep with a big fucking lizard under her head. Fuck.
End it now. There's something very wrong with her, you just haven't found out about it yet. When you do it might already be too late - "why does this wine taste like drain cleaner?" etc