• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When will the pig come up with a new copypasta?

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
All that's happened is #PiggyPaid $81k, no stlaker childs have been put in prison or even taken a loss in court, yet this fatso thinks he's intimidating anyone. If the cawps are on their way for anyone it's Ricky for SWATTing himself and wasting the city's time with a bullshit lawsuit. Titty Two Chins is a fat, toothless fraud, emphasis on fat.

Also, he's autistic and it's very hard for those "people" to break habits. He'll be prisoning the negro caregiver at the rest home if his bloated diseased heart keeps him alive that long.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I am going to hell, stlaker.

I was mentally ill, stlaker.

You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to leave my house plants to nikkki, my Nerf gun to my little brother Kyle, and to have my bearded dragon buried with me. Continuing to live constituted futile crybully existence. Do not read this suicide note again.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
e3e2b296e03556a88e923a3636456f51.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
As mind bogglingly autistic as having a lizard as a pet is, he tops it by taking it to a vet. How do you even tell it's sick? Did it only lay motionless on it's rock for 18 of its usual 24 hours? A lizard is for someone who thinks they're too cool for houseplants but too stupid not to kill a dog.
He paid for an X-ray for a lizard. He truly is the town idiot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
As mind bogglingly autistic as having a lizard as a pet is, he tops it by taking it to a vet. How do you even tell it's sick? Did it only lay motionless on it's rock for 18 of its usual 24 hours? A lizard is for someone who thinks they're too cool for houseplants but too stupid not to kill a dog.
I recently found out that my gf had some big fucking monitor lizard that slept under her pillow and bit everyone but her. It honestly kind of disgusts me and I try not to think about it. She's not some fucking gross retard you'd expect to own a lizard. She's beautiful and she smells really nice. But she used to sleep with a big fucking lizard under her head. Fuck.