• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When someone ribs you after they quote you.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Retro-active ribs are perfectly fine. Hitting the ribs button isn't an involutary motion that happens after you laugh at something on here. Maybe around your 3000th thread the two became symbiotically linked for you but some people think of a response whilst still laughing at the post and that becomes the foremost target in your brain because you don't want to lose a train of thought. Or maybe they were laughing so hard they swerved the rig off a highway before they could hit it. Ever think of that?

Hitting ribs after is just a way of saying "hey buddy, that made me laugh" after the fact.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I'm sorry, it's too late. If you really laughed you would've hit it first.
To be fair I sometimes reply before I rib.
If you quote someone, you gotta rib them. It’s just common courtesy.
Admin has quoted me twice without ribbing. Very rude.
i don't rib that much but always CQ when I actually laugh
I’m favoring the Colin lately, but yeah I barely ever car crash or HA HA holy shit someone.
WWAW barely using any other react but ribs?
WWAW often reading/ribbing just the OP & first few replies on popular threads with pages of good input?

WWAW your decent one-liner getting less ribs than the next guy's 3 paragraph post?

WWAW not ribbing one user's question/setup but ribbing the next user's answer/punchline?

WWAW not ribbing certain interpersonal exchanges between users because it's like laughing at a conversation between strangers in public?

WWAW realizing I've been a ribjew all along?
5b63f3219efa646502efd48bd748a9bb.gif