• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When I was a kid I thought a perm was a permanent haircut that let you not have to go the barber forever.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Women's peehole and vagina were one and the same. Also thought it was just like a circle cutout between their legs.

I thought this as well. I think until grade 6. I asked the teacher how do chicks pee if they have a tampon in and all the girls laughed at me. Then a girl raised her hand later in that same class and asked “what are balls?” and everyone laughed. So she got me outta the fawkin’ barrel.

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I figured plastic surgery meant all the parts were actually plastic as in my transformer and bionicle dolls and considered it a waste of money because my dolls all looked like shit just from playing a bit with them over the years.

Also my mom was wiccan and pretty crazy (redundant) and she made me believe on Halloween night she'd fly to a witches coven on a broomstick when I'm asleep. Believed that one until I was like 11, longer than Santa, and it kind of ruined my trust for my creepy witch, then afterwards liar mom.