• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When I was a kid I thought a perm was a permanent haircut that let you not have to go the barber forever.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I thought movies were shot the way they look. I mean, I didn't know there were "extras" or "sets" or "lighting" I just thought if they were filming in a cafe then that was a real cafe with real people. Also I thought you didn't need much of a script because the actors would just do interesting stuff. And everything in movies was really happening. So if James Bond knocks a shark out then I'd tell my friends that sharks aint shit because you can just punch them. I've seen it done.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I thought movies were shot the way they look. I mean, I didn't know there were "extras" or "sets" or "lighting" I just thought if they were filming in a cafe then that was a real cafe with real people. Also I thought you didn't need much of a script because the actors would just do interesting stuff. And everything in movies was really happening. So if James Bond knocks a shark out then I'd tell my friends that sharks aint shit because you can just punch them. I've seen it done.
I was the same way. I remember specifically, the beginning of the movie No Holds Barred, I was like "Holy fuck. Wrestlers can bust right through brick walls!"

G

My mom had a perm when I was a little kid. Like a perfectly spherical afro. We're very white.
SzlTpOY6_400x400.jpeg

We had Terry Clifford's son and now we've got Marion's. All the stars are here!

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I was really little, early kinder garden. The first place I had ever seen a black person was on Star Trek TNG, Warf, and he used to give me nightmares. I remember a specific scene my Dad had taped with Warf fighting or arguing with his brother or something in some smogged out corridor and for whatever reason it scared the shit out of me. What really got me though, were their foreheads. They had the same texture as a really big shit. I used to think that when I was taking a shit, if I didnt wipe and flush fast enough, that Warf was going to somehow pull me into the toilet and kill me.