• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When did you realize people aint shit

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Probably when my mother was in hospital, and me and my brother were by her side. My brother went out to get food, and then my mother woke up and started calling for his name. I said, "i'm here mom" but she kept calling for his name. And then she died.

My brother asked if she said anything before she died, and I was like nope.
What's up, Chuck?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I was hanging out with some buddies at a convenience store across the street from our middle school after class one day. Our principal marched over there and told us we had to disperse and go home. My exact words were "bitch, you ain't shit over here," and I told her to take that stroll and get the fuck out of my face. My buddies got all hyped up - couple of them ran off, but I stood my ground while she just glared at me silently for an awkward amount of time and then just as silently, she fucked off back across the street.

There was no mention of it from her the next day or ever after that. That really drove it home to me that people could be weak ass faggots. I egged her house and bologna'd that bitches car the next year, too. Fuck with me, ho.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I was hanging out with some buddies at a convenience store across the street from our middle school after class one day. Our principal marched over there and told us we had to disperse and go home. My exact words were "bitch, you ain't shit over here," and I told her to take that stroll and get the fuck out of my face. My buddies got all hyped up - couple of them ran off, but I stood my ground while she just glared at me silently for an awkward amount of time and then just as silently, she fucked off back across the street.

There was no mention of it from her the next day or ever after that. That really drove it home to me that people could be weak ass faggots. I egged her house and bologna'd that bitches car the next year, too. Fuck with me, ho.
Do you know how to get in contact with Wigger Rich?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I was just a kid going to the power plant where my dad worked in Boston. Wouldve been like 1990 or so. We saw a guy sprinting out of a known shithole vagrant bar in mid day. He was being chased by a guy with a machete and screaming his head off. I remember my dad being totally nonchalant and unphased about it, like “yea that type of stuff happens around here all the time. I saw a guy get shot here last month. Theyre all trash anyways.” It was about then that i was like “yea most people aint shit and its none of my business if they get themselves killed. Fuck em.”

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
There were a couple alcoholic ladies in my neighborhood that I would periodically get into massive bant matches with. The realization that 10 year old me had them seething just from the sight of me on a daily basis had me thinking adults were lost causes. Trying to play hide and go seek with my pals, next second some drunks yelling at me so im stuck calling her an old drunk whore while laughing hysterically.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I’m over here now!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
That was pretty racist of her haha. Do you speak Spanish as well?
I spoke both languages but was more advanced in English.

I remember explaining it to the ESL teacher Mr. Vega in perfect English and he didn't even care. Just told me to sit down.

I don't know what became of it afterward, but I ended up back in normal classes but wasn't assigned to the original teacher I initially had.

Thankfully the one I got ended up being a really cool teacher and I ended up with friends from that class that I was friends with even through highschool and made fun of for the ordeal over the years. Which never bothered me because it was a pretty funny and insane situation for a 6 year old to go through.

But I'll never forget being so bummed out because I thought I was in a sped class because I didn't even know what ESL was back then, but certainly knew what sped was because we were already making fun of retards at that age.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Kindergarten, for me. I was transferred to a first grade class halfway through the year, and on a walk from the kinder classroom to his room, the teacher told me I was moved to his class because I was "bad". I knew he was lying to me, I realized he was kind of an idiot, and it totally changed my view on adults and people in general. I had mostly really good teachers, but I'll never forget Mr. Stone. Peesha gabbitch.
What an asshole. I don't get people who are mean to kids.

G

I was just a kid going to the power plant where my dad worked in Boston. Wouldve been like 1990 or so. We saw a guy sprinting out of a known shithole vagrant bar in mid day. He was being chased by a guy with a machete and screaming his head off. I remember my dad being totally nonchalant and unphased about it, like “yea that type of stuff happens around here all the time. I saw a guy get shot here last month. Theyre all trash anyways.” It was about then that i was like “yea most people aint shit and its none of my business if they get themselves killed. Fuck em.”
Was the bar called Moe's?