• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When did you realize people aint shit

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
For me: it was in 1st grade. The most popular kid in class stated to me in private (and very confidently) that we all live to exactly 100, and then we die.

At that moment I knew I had more sense than him, and seethed at why he was so popular.
Kindergarten, for me. I was transferred to a first grade class halfway through the year, and on a walk from the kinder classroom to his room, the teacher told me I was moved to his class because I was "bad". I knew he was lying to me, I realized he was kind of an idiot, and it totally changed my view on adults and people in general. I had mostly really good teachers, but I'll never forget Mr. Stone. Peesha gabbitch.

G

Probably when my mother was in hospital, and me and my brother were by her side. My brother went out to get food, and then my mother woke up and started calling for his name. I said, "i'm here mom" but she kept calling for his name. And then she died.

My brother asked if she said anything before she died, and I was like nope.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Probably when my mother was in hospital, and me and my brother were by her side. My brother went out to get food, and then my mother woke up and started calling for his name. I said, "i'm here mom" but she kept calling for his name. And then she died.

Wrong kid heard me die

1680921719530.png

G

Kindergarten, for me. I was transferred to a first grade class halfway through the year, and on a walk from the kinder classroom to his room, the teacher told me I was moved to his class because I was "bad". I knew he was lying to me, I realized he was kind of an idiot, and it totally changed my view on adults and people in general. I had mostly really good teachers, but I'll never forget Mr. Stone. Peesha gabbitch.
If it makes you feel better, he was almost certainly a pedophile. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a male first grade teacher.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was placed into an ESL class in 2nd grade when I spoke perfect English.

I even told the teacher I wasn't ESL, had kids from my 1st grade class telling the teacher I was in their class the year before. But the teacher insisted I was and brought me to some ESL class down the hall and I sat through a day of ESL and went home crying because I was I felt like I was in a sped class with a bunch of Cambodians and different central American kids learning very basic vocabulary I had already known. My dad asked me what I was crying about and I explained it to him. We had to go to school the next morning and get it all straightened out.

After that I had a general distrust of most adults because they didn't even listen to me if I was having an issue.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

You’re a fucking awful person but I love it. Fawk that's broooooootal.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

I even told the teacher I wasn't ESL, had kids from my 1st grade class telling the teacher I was in their class the year before. But the teacher insisted I was and brought me to some ESL class down the hall and I sat through a day of ESL and went home crying because I was I felt like I was in a sped class with a bunch of Cambodians and different central American kids learning very basic vocabulary I had already known. My dad asked me what I was crying about and I explained it to him. We had to go to school the next morning and get it all straightened out.

After that I had a general distrust of most adults because they didn't even listen to me if I was having an issue.
That was pretty racist of her haha. Do you speak Spanish as well?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]5FEW5mh7iAI[/MEDIA]