• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

When Anthony got caught sending an iPad to someone he thought was an underage girl, his rebuttal was that he was helping a person in need

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
It's been a long time since I read the SelfCuttingGIrl saga, did we know that this guy was SelfCuttingGirl?
Apparenly this guy is some loser toy collector, I wonder how many star wars figures antH bought him.

selfcuttingfag.png

Also antH did not just buy him a notebook (thought it was an iPad) he also sent him $200 to buy an iPhone. :image_9249:

:image_9249::image_9249:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Who did he buy a wheelchair for, his mom?
I'm trying to remember around when it was. If I can figure out the approximate year I can probably find it.
The clips of him talking about the wheelchair girl are in one of the Weird News Compilations. She was some sort of mentally and physically handicapped girl who was very young, probably first grade or around that age, and some niggers or whatever stole her wheelchair accessible van from the street one day. And the niggers took everything in the van and dumped it somewhere where none of it was immediately recovered including the girl's wheelchair and glasses and other stuff.

So there was a fundraiser to raise money for her to get a new wheelchair and whatnot. As these wheelchairs usually cost upwards of $10K. Anthony donated a bunch of money to the family and put in the donation "this is from the Opie and Anthony show" and didn't get a single acknowledgement or thank you. Donation that Anthony sent was a few grand and they didn't even respond with thanks. They ended up finding the girl's wheelchair I think and arrested the dopes who stole her van.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Not really. The media doesn't talk about kikes raping children nonstop in the entertainment world. Or the nonstop child grooming in basically every Olympic training facility. Stuff like Drag Queen Storytime is a praised and encouraged activity by the mainstream media now. The media has their "doctors" and "experts" telling children to mutilate and transgender themselves and ignore the suicide rates. Kid raping and child sacrifice and abortion are being normalized.

For a jewish run country Anthony was simply ahead of his time being a childgroomer and ladyboy lover. A few decades later and he and Norton could be openly dating Sue Lightning and Viking Princess. When politicians and even our next president begin talking about rights for 'minor attracted persons' then maybe Anthony can be the (ghoulish) face of that group.
You know Linger, maybe I was too hard on you. You're alright.