• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s your thermostat set at in winter?

What’s your usual thermostat temperature?

• Total voters

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
On Saturday I was out in an ice fishing tournament for 12 hours in -34 and they said it felt like -40. I was in a hut but my feet got brutally cold. It was also a waste of time because it was cold enough that the fish weren't doing shit. I caught 3 tiny perch all day.
Do you live in a fucking iglo?

inuit_fishing_large20160616-8734-1i0hee3.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
That’s the thing, she doesn’t like the cold. It would be different if she was comfortable but she isn’t, she’s just being cheap. If it was free she’d probably want it even warmer than me.
What temperature does she want to keep it at?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Lately it’s been at 65 or 66. I like the cold anyway so it’s fine. I keep my house at 69 or 70 in the summers so that’s where I end up really spending on my energy bill.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
If you want the thermostat set higher than your spouse does, you're the wife. It's just basic science.

Jizz

Forum Clout
i bought my house a couple years ago and it came with a wood stove and a bunch of wood stacked in the shed! It gets so hot i have to open the windows. my chick and i are saving up for a mini split system ac and heat pump which i heard work fawking awesome!

G

Well fuck me I guess. My 73 is higher than more than 80% of you. I guess women aren’t always wrong.