• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whats your most hated type of comedy?

G

Sex stuff is boring and if they only talk about themselves then they probably suck. “I’m fat, a lesbian, a midget, black etc.”
Redbar made an observation, forgot the comic, but it was some douchebag guy...and his whole standup demeanor was literally "seductive", like you as an audience member, ought to get charmed by this guy on stage. The way it was so obvious just blew my mind...it is 100% effeminte to sit in an audience listening to some guy be charming with his anecdotes and commentary.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Obviously the new trend nanette started where it’s basically a one man show that’s more a trauma dump than it is a comedy special. Stand up is pretty outdated at this point anyway but it’s still pretty depressing that the most popular comedy specials of the last few years don’t even do the bare minimum of having jokes throughout them.

Forum Clout
Self-deprecation is probably my most hated. I dont care for Jim Nortons witty self criticisms regarding his depravity and closet homosexuality.

Geno Bisconte living in a car with his cat and his pickled liver. Thats gold.
68CCEC6F-63A5-4BF3-9736-ABAC2E8E3241.jpeg