• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's your favorite song from The Simpsons?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
My only critique of their peak years is that now, I consider any Lisa-based episode to be unwatchable. She's an unlikeable snotty cunt. Go watch the episode where she goes vegetarian, she treats her father like shit and he's the only reason she lives in a double storey house and has a saxophone, and she gets no comeuppance or learns any lesson.

That episode happened because Matt Groening went vegan. With Sam Simon, 2/3 of the bosses of the show were obnoxious vegans. They probably had to do a vegan episode to get Paul McCartney onboard, and of course we needed Linda too!

I stopped watching by then, but there was a later episode where Lisa converts to Buddhism and meet Richard Gere, because he was important enough to base an episode around in 2001.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I'm not really into middle aged, obese & balding midwestern rubes anyway
dbhm5pu-e492e302-0f6b-4240-b93a-510f602a09d3.jpg

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I hate every monkeeeeeee!
From chimpan-A to chimpanzee!

Reminds me that the only funny from Artie Lange I ever heard: "Hi, I'm Troy McClure and you may remember me from being alive."

Forum Clout
I hate the retards who are like, "where they really lost their way was the Principal and the Pauper episode because it blah blah blah"

NO. I mean, they lost their stride and were still kinda funny for a while after their prime (The episode where the cow says TOMACCO, the Mel episode, and the Alec Baldwin/Basinger/Ron Howard one) but go look at the names of the writers over time and that'll tell you what the problem is.

These Simpsons revisionists claim weird shit where like, the Frank Grimes episode is the culmination of the series because it has the highest IMDB score of the entire series or it explains why Homer is such a jerk yet the guy who criticizes him is worse. Nobody thought that episode was better or worse than any others during their peak.

My only critique of their peak years is that now, I consider any Lisa-based episode to be unwatchable. She's an unlikeable snotty cunt. Go watch the episode where she goes vegetarian, she treats her father like shit and he's the only reason she lives in a double storey house and has a saxophone, and she gets no comeuppance or learns any lesson.
IMO, season 14 was the first truly bad season. 11, 12 and 13 were spotty, but the highlights were still there. From 14 on, though, it gets rough. I recall season 16 as being semi-decent at times, but since then, there's almost nothing. I forget what season it was, but the Gaga one was the straw that broke my back. It was bad before that, but that one was just insulting.