• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's your favorite song from The Simpsons?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Just so fucking awful, I can't believe it's fallen this far. People who complained about the show in the 2000s need to see it today.
I hate the retards who are like, "where they really lost their way was the Principal and the Pauper episode because it blah blah blah"

NO. I mean, they lost their stride and were still kinda funny for a while after their prime (The episode where the cow says TOMACCO, the Mel episode, and the Alec Baldwin/Basinger/Ron Howard one) but go look at the names of the writers over time and that'll tell you what the problem is.

These Simpsons revisionists claim weird shit where like, the Frank Grimes episode is the culmination of the series because it has the highest IMDB score of the entire series or it explains why Homer is such a jerk yet the guy who criticizes him is worse. Nobody thought that episode was better or worse than any others during their peak.

My only critique of their peak years is that now, I consider any Lisa-based episode to be unwatchable. She's an unlikeable snotty cunt. Go watch the episode where she goes vegetarian, she treats her father like shit and he's the only reason she lives in a double storey house and has a saxophone, and she gets no comeuppance or learns any lesson.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
End Simpsons rant.
This is the hardest i have laughed at The Simpsons in the last 20 years:

Untitled.jpg

G

I hate the retards who are like, "where they really lost their way was the Principal and the Pauper episode because it blah blah blah"

NO. I mean, they lost their stride and were still kinda funny for a while after their prime (The episode where the cow says TOMACCO, the Mel episode, and the Alec Baldwin/Basinger/Ron Howard one) but go look at the names of the writers over time and that'll tell you what the problem is.

These Simpsons revisionists claim weird shit where like, the Frank Grimes episode is the culmination of the series because it has the highest IMDB score of the entire series or it explains why Homer is such a jerk yet the guy who criticizes him is worse. Nobody thought that episode was better or worse than any others during their peak.

My only critique of their peak years is that now, I consider any Lisa-based episode to be unwatchable. She's an unlikeable snotty cunt. Go watch the episode where she goes vegetarian, she treats her father like shit and he's the only reason she lives in a double storey house and has a saxophone, and she gets no comeuppance or learns any lesson.

Listen Midnight Storquer... no you may not rape Lisa Simpson with a knife.

barfyman.jpg

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout