• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's your favorite Seinfeld quote?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
il_570xN.3314129186_m7zq.jpg

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
"Cougar! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a BABE... I lost my train of thought."

The show got better after Larry left. Anyone who claims otherwise is a faggot who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
"Cougar! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a BABE... I lost my train of thought."

The show got better after Larry left. Anyone who claims otherwise is a faggot who doesn't know what they're talking about.
I liked the wacky episodes but I still enjoy the more subtle ones. I definitely agree with you though. One of my favorite episodes is the car dealership one. I'm thinking Arby's.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I liked the wacky episodes but I still enjoy the more subtle ones. I definitely agree with you though. One of my favorite episodes is the car dealership one. I'm thinking Arby's.
I thought he only left for the last season.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Last two. he left after season 7. Season 8 and 9, the funniest seasons are Larry free and feature by far the funniest Seinfeld episodes (save the god awful Finale, which God King David wrote).
I enjoyed the finale. I'm probably one of 10 people that did. Yeah it was a glorified clip show but all their shitty behavior finally catching up to them was great.