• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the worst thing Pat's ever done?

Forum Clout
images

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
It doesn't matter because he'll just do something worse in a minute. There is no worst thing, just a never ending storm of bad decisions and collateral damage. Its all relative. Thankfully most of his idiocy only really fucks over himself or people in his orbit.
One might say abandoning annabelle is the worst, but that's probably not worse for her than having him stick around. I'd say using her as a prop for tweets is even more distasteful than him leaving in the first place. Signing up for twitter might be a frontrunner overall.
The lawsuit is probably the worst thing if you are Resto et al, SFWA or Niki's inheritance.
If he ever releases Christmas Carnage then that will be the worst thing until the next.

Pat is the real life Neverending Story.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Said that school kids shouldnt have summer break, and study all year round.

Thats what got me all in on patposting. He is the villain of a roald dahl book. If you dont hate him for that, your inner child is dead.