• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the oldest female you've ever had sex with?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Oh you. You're a real scamp.
old bitches rule, it's the difference between jamming with a bassist who's "been playing for a few months" and a weathered professional who spent the 90s living in his car touring with the opening act for At the Drive In.

Then again, I'm into electronica, so, continuing on with this metaphor, I should probably just cram my dick into an Asimo and call it a day.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
old bitches rule, it's the difference between jamming with a bassist who's "been playing for a few months" and a weathered professional who spent the 90s living in his car touring with the opening act for At the Drive In.

Then again, I'm into electronica, so, continuing on with this metaphor, I should probably just cram my dick into an Asimo and call it a day.
I hate to quote Jimmy but I will "sorry I like soft 18 year old breasts!"

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Fucked a 43 year old Canadian when I was 22. She had kids back home and was on a post divorce trip to the UK.

Was good tbh I only learnt she was that old the next morning when she woke up with a jolt "I have kids 8 years younger than you I'm in my forties"

Then we fucked again before she got on the coach to Stonehenge and Bath.

Farewell fair maiden.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I was 2, she was 8.

Are you sure your child rape was consensual, Consentual Rapist? I thought children couldn't consent, but what do I know, I'm not a statutory rapist. 8-year-olds do ask for anything and everything, so I think you'll be all right. I'm not sure I really believe you though because 2-year-olds aren't good at getting their diaper off, and you probably wouldn't have gotten past the labia majora. Maybe just the tip.

Last edited:

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
A smart person in my position would just pretend this thread doesn't exist, but I'll just put it this way : The age difference in my current relationship/soon to be marriage is such that I will more than likely be a widower before I am too old to have kids.
That's hot...What's the dirty talk like? Does she jerk you off while talking about all the niggers she fucked during the Civil rights movement?

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Are you sure your child rape was consensual, Consentual Rapist? I thought children couldn't consent, but what do I know, I'm not a statutory rapist. 8-year-olds do ask for anything and everything, so I think you'll be all right. I'm not sure I really believe you though because 2-year-olds aren't good at getting their diaper off, and you probably wouldn't have gotten past the labia majora. Maybe just the tip.

Hmm….
I guess my response would be Nigger.

🤷‍♂️