• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most negative experience you've ever had with a nigger?

Forum Clout
I had two black kids in my graduating class. The guy I had known since I was 8 and he was cool with everyone. His dream was to play basketball professionally (shocking I know) but he couldn't even make varsity in a 99% white school. This isn't about him it's about the black girl. She just appeared one day in 8th grade and she never lost her hood attitude. I remember some of the girls trying to be nice to her initially but she was such a cunt they gave up. She also couldn't read. I had 1 class with her and my teacher called on her maybe twice the entire year. She's asked to read a passage from the biology text book and no joke it was like a child sounding out letters. She had 3 kids before I graduated college. She was exhibit A of you can take the nigger out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the nigger.

My college was smack dab in the ghetto and I lived off campus so I have too many dealing with homeless nig and niglets throwing rocks at me stories than I care to count. I try to block all memories of nigger experiences, but I can never block the memory of how they smell. It stings the nostrils and makes me reflexively snort to expel that foul odor as quick as possible.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
A friend and I were walking through the subway in NYC one day and some old pock-marked dude was prancing around the platform like a queen and as we tried walking past him he suddenly veered right into me, i put up my elbow to block him from making contact and he let out a loud groan followed by a whimper and sort of just looked down, petrified. As we were about 50 yards past him, he found the courage to shriek some nonsense like "back off this aint your show HA-HA". We were coming back from clapping some cheeks so at that point we really didn't care what that old queen screeched about.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Lol who was that faggot that wrote essays about the brothers then admitted he had a nightmare about confronting one? Think it was on the old forum
Today I literally woke up from a dream where I was in a social event with a buffet-style line, and some black dude cut me in line, and I cut him back and give him an entire speech on how blacks are inferior and won't behave or own up to their actions. He then started throwing food and salt shakers at me, and I followed him to his table and yelled at him some more about how blacks are inferior. A few min later his women came over to my table and told me to look at her and proceeded to spray some liquid in a can on herself (pepper spray?) and blamed me to get me in trouble. I looked at her and told her the spray pattern (it was on her shirt) made it obvious that she sprayed it on herself and called her a dumb nigger again. There is no fucking way this shit is good for my mental health or outlook on life.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
When I was a kid, there was this black homeless man that would go knocking on the doors in the neighborhood asking for money or food, I've lost count of how many times my parents gave him money or a meal if it was lunch time, I often brought him the stuff myself and he would say thank you and god bless you.

Well, one day I was alone in the house, he knocked and I opened the door, I said I didn't have money or a meal to hand over and do you know what he did? He broke the antenna of the car that was parked just by the door and cut his hand in the process, then he raised his bloodied hand and said: "- Do you see this? This is AIDS!" And proceeded to rub blood all over the window, windshield and hood of the car, I shut the door and he rubbed blood on the door handle as well, for good measure.

G

I'll keep this brief.

I got a disorderly conduct misdemeanor right around freshman year of college

I was at a bar with the bbbboys drunk and this dude thought my friend was talking shit or something, he shoved my friend and he fell on his back, i punched the guy that shoved him in the face, and it was broken up pretty fast.
It was a college town so there was always a cop car posted outside of the bars, he apparently was hanging out outside and the manager told him i punched the guy in the face., he was bloody im pretty sure.
the cop gave me a disorderly conduct misdemeanor and I had to do 40 hours of community service at a homeless shelter/soup kitchen.

Of course I was the only college kid there and the rest of the people doing community service were feral niggers and mentally unstable thugs.

One night like at 10pm I was taking out the trash and this other guy who I smoked cigs with the previous 2 weeks on down time at the shelter was helping me with the other trash bags, he was pretty cool I guess for an illiterate spook. he looked like 2 chainz or like chief keef.

He asked me what I was doing community service for, I wanted to sound "hard" I guess and lied to him
I said I got a dui and was pulled over with a quarter of coke, but the officer didnt give me a felony and I got off with a misdemeanor and no jail time.

The fucking dude pulled out a pistol and put it to my face, like movie shit, and said something like
"nigga I know you lyin, aint no way that's a misdemeanor, I think you a fucking undercover cop tryin to get dirt on me and Ill shoot your ass right now"

I started tearing up like a little bitch and begged him not to shoot, I said something along the lines of " bro im so sorry I was just lying because I didnt want you to think im a typical soft ass college kid"

He put the gun away and said something like "get the fuck outta my face or ill kill you next time" or something

That was a major redpill for me, when you're 18-19 you think you have the world by the balls, then reality hits you.

I have stayed out of trouble with the law and avoided niggers ever since. Around blacks, you don't relax.
Ironically, if you'd told him the truth he probably would've thought you were a RAD

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
When I was a kid, there was this black homeless man that would go knocking on the doors in the neighborhood asking for money or food, I've lost count of how many times my parents gave him money or a meal if it was lunch time, I often brought him the stuff myself and he would say thank you and god bless you.

Well, one day I was alone in the house, he knocked and I opened the door, I said I didn't have money or a meal to hand over and do you know what he did? He broke the antenna of the car that was parked just by the door and cut his hand in the process, then he raised his bloodied hand and said: "- Do you see this? This is AIDS!" And proceeded to rub blood all over the window, windshield and hood of the car, I shut the door and he rubbed blood on the door handle as well, for good measure.
Serves your retarded parents right.

I had a black coworker who was obviously an alcoholic but otherwise seemed ok, showed up to work and did the job. One day he accused me of not working in front of others. I was so pissed I snatched the clipboard he was holding out of his hands to show him the work I had recorded on it. This caused him to chimp out like a monkey, slam the clipboard on the ground, demand I go outside and fight him, then threaten to wait for me outside of work and shoot me. He got fired and I went back to not doing any work.