• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most negative experience you've ever had with a nigger?

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I was working a trade show years ago and the convention center provided buses that would take you from that location to your hotel free of charge.

These were open to both people working the show and the “customers”. Bus was filled to the brim and the lone seat was next to some smelly Biz Markie looking ape.

Nigger tried to big dog me into “sitting somewhere else” I was like nah this is the last seat. He was muttering to himself and his sheboon the whole way but I stood my ground while (not gonna lie) being scared shitless.

Fucking niggers, Daniel Carver was right.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
One of the guys on my team in college was accused of a bunch of rapes. School let him transfer and didn't even tell police. Of course he was a nigger and the girls were White. A few years later a female soccer player claimed she was raped by a masked man and told the campus police and the local news. Real police investigate and accuse her of faking it and finally she confesses she did it for attention. She was a nigger.

So I had extreme nigger fatigue before I even graduated from college. I went to school relatively liberal and came back at Nazi levels.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
my sister dated one (yes chubby) she met off tinder for awhile. very odd scenario bc he was a true philly/jersey inner-city hoodrat piece of shit (absent parents, mom was a crackhead, etc) but had a minuscule amount of promise bc he was 6’9” & decent at basketball & had been transferred to this community college under weird circumstances in very rural kansas, where he met my sister. she proceeded to revolve her entire life around him: doing his homework, driving him everywhere, loaning him money, bringing him around our family any chance she possibly could. he didn’t talk much which was probably the main saving grace but it was still extremely annoying with my sister constantly using him as her emotional support ape. she even brought him to meet our 96 year old spic grandpa who just started laughing & went back to his room. we all had grudgingly accepted the situation after a year or so & were numbing ourselves to the idea of oreo babies when it finally went to shit. my sister snooped through his phone & caught him cheating. they fought & he threw her into a wall. he flew back to niggertown & that’s when my stepdad found out about the abuse & threatened him with pressing charges if he didn’t repay the $1k my sister had loaned him. apparently he did & that was the end of it. i really wanted to rub my sister’s nose in it because of how much she had insinuated we were racist/bad people while they were dating but never did. i think she learned her lesson about the dangers of race mixing with blacks & why we were right to not want moon cricket dna contaminating our family.

Forum Clout
my sister dated one (yes chubby) she met off tinder for awhile. very odd scenario bc he was a true philly/jersey inner-city hoodrat piece of shit (absent parents, mom was a crackhead, etc) but had a minuscule amount of promise bc he was 6’9” & decent at basketball & had been transferred to this community college under weird circumstances in very rural kansas, where he met my sister. she proceeded to revolve her entire life around him: doing his homework, driving him everywhere, loaning him money, bringing him around our family any chance she possibly could. he didn’t talk much which was probably the main saving grace but it was still extremely annoying with my sister constantly using him as her emotional support ape. she even brought him to meet our 96 year old spic grandpa who just started laughing & went back to his room. we all had grudgingly accepted the situation after a year or so & were numbing ourselves to the idea of oreo babies when it finally went to shit. my sister snooped through his phone & caught him cheating. they fought & he threw her into a wall. he flew back to niggertown & that’s when my stepdad found out about the abuse & threatened him with pressing charges if he didn’t repay the $1k my sister had loaned him. apparently he did & that was the end of it. i really wanted to rub my sister’s nose in it because of how much she had insinuated we were racist/bad people while they were dating but never did. i think she learned her lesson about the dangers of race mixing with blacks & why we were right to not want moon cricket dna contaminating our family.
Emotional support ape.

Hurting ribs

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I have mentioned before that I worked in restaurants so I have many many stories. The sheer audacity. Utter stupidity is beyond imagination. I mentioned before when a pack of Apes threw a roll of tape at me while working and I pulled a steak knife and called them all niggers, cause that's what they were! But this time I'll tell you a more fun story of their stupidity.
I was the manager of a steak house and we also did banquets and functions. We had a birthday party or funeral I can't remember now. It was about 20 of them and we put them in a private room upstairs. One of the choices for their meal was filet. One 400 pounder ordered the filet.
The girls that were serving the banquet came downstairs confused and asked to speak with me with a filet mignon in her hand. She said to me "Jim's maroon pants, my customer said she didn't order the filet, she ordered the fish, but we don't have fish as a choice". It took me a second and then it hit me. This dumb ape thought the filet was a filet o fish! I went up there and with a most respectful and condescending tone, advised her that the filet is indeed steak and not fish. If she doesn't want the steak she can order the chicken.
I could not fucking believe it. She wasn't even embarrassed over it. I think she ended up eating it, I can't remember.

G

Wow, that reminds me. My sister dated a black guy once. Not sure if she fucked him, and I don't want to know. But that was enough to put my sister on the pay no mind list. I haven't talked to her for like 10 years, no joke. Nigger fucking cunt.

G

I'll keep this brief.

I got a disorderly conduct misdemeanor right around freshman year of college

I was at a bar with the bbbboys drunk and this dude thought my friend was talking shit or something, he shoved my friend and he fell on his back, i punched the guy that shoved him in the face, and it was broken up pretty fast.
It was a college town so there was always a cop car posted outside of the bars, he apparently was hanging out outside and the manager told him i punched the guy in the face., he was bloody im pretty sure.
the cop gave me a disorderly conduct misdemeanor and I had to do 40 hours of community service at a homeless shelter/soup kitchen.

Of course I was the only college kid there and the rest of the people doing community service were feral niggers and mentally unstable thugs.

One night like at 10pm I was taking out the trash and this other guy who I smoked cigs with the previous 2 weeks on down time at the shelter was helping me with the other trash bags, he was pretty cool I guess for an illiterate spook. he looked like 2 chainz or like chief keef.

He asked me what I was doing community service for, I wanted to sound "hard" I guess and lied to him
I said I got a dui and was pulled over with a quarter of coke, but the officer didnt give me a felony and I got off with a misdemeanor and no jail time.

The fucking dude pulled out a pistol and put it to my face, like movie shit, and said something like
"nigga I know you lyin, aint no way that's a misdemeanor, I think you a fucking undercover cop tryin to get dirt on me and Ill shoot your ass right now"

I started tearing up like a little bitch and begged him not to shoot, I said something along the lines of " bro im so sorry I was just lying because I didnt want you to think im a typical soft ass college kid"

He put the gun away and said something like "get the fuck outta my face or ill kill you next time" or something

That was a major redpill for me, when you're 18-19 you think you have the world by the balls, then reality hits you.

I have stayed out of trouble with the law and avoided niggers ever since. Around blacks, you don't relax.

G

Worked a shit gig (my fault for being an underachiever back then) in college and they were in management. The HNIC had a Obama bobblehead in his office to give you an idea. I could get along with anybody, including the ghetto dwellers I worked with, if it's on a man to man level. But when they're given any bit of power over someone (white people in particular) they fucking relish it. I'd get nitpicked for the littlest shit, dressed down over nothing and it was a shock to me at the time. Meanwhile, the shwoogies in my position would get away with doing half-assed work, reeking of weed, showing up high on benzos and openly selling drugs on the job. I left for greener pastures, but I learned a lot of valuable lessons from the experience. I'm not a Cumia-level race obsessed type, but his rants back then didn't grate on me because I was living in it at the time.

G

I'll keep this brief.

I got a disorderly conduct misdemeanor right around freshman year of college

I was at a bar with the bbbboys drunk and this dude thought my friend was talking shit or something, he shoved my friend and he fell on his back, i punched the guy that shoved him in the face, and it was broken up pretty fast.
It was a college town so there was always a cop car posted outside of the bars, he apparently was hanging out outside and the manager told him i punched the guy in the face., he was bloody im pretty sure.
the cop gave me a disorderly conduct misdemeanor and I had to do 40 hours of community service at a homeless shelter/soup kitchen.

Of course I was the only college kid there and the rest of the people doing community service were feral niggers and mentally unstable thugs.

One night like at 10pm I was taking out the trash and this other guy who I smoked cigs with the previous 2 weeks on down time at the shelter was helping me with the other trash bags, he was pretty cool I guess for an illiterate spook. he looked like 2 chainz or like chief keef.

He asked me what I was doing community service for, I wanted to sound "hard" I guess and lied to him
I said I got a dui and was pulled over with a quarter of coke, but the officer didnt give me a felony and I got off with a misdemeanor and no jail time.

The fucking dude pulled out a pistol and put it to my face, like movie shit, and said something like
"nigga I know you lyin, aint no way that's a misdemeanor, I think you a fucking undercover cop tryin to get dirt on me and Ill shoot your ass right now"

I started tearing up like a little bitch and begged him not to shoot, I said something along the lines of " bro im so sorry I was just lying because I didnt want you to think im a typical soft ass college kid"

He put the gun away and said something like "get the fuck outta my face or ill kill you next time" or something

That was a major redpill for me, when you're 18-19 you think you have the world by the balls, then reality hits you.

I have stayed out of trouble with the law and avoided niggers ever since. Around blacks, you don't relax.
Might've worked out in your favor. He could've done that if you told the truth, then you wouldn't have anything to fall back on for him to put the gun away.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
When I was 9 or 10, one tried to steal my bicycle that was outside of a Roy Roger's that was on the campus of Nassau Community College. He said he stole it and he said, "I mabba amma nevah gunna give it back." Luckily there was nice black girl in their group who thought I looked like her cousin. She talked him into giving it back. He's probably dead now.

When I was around 10 I was on a train with my dad and headed towards Penn Station. I guess I looked at this street urchin nigger too long and he asked me, "what the fuck are you looking at?" Good times. He's also probably dead.

Last edited: