• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most extreme physical abnormality that you could tolerate romantically?

Forum Clout
More of a hand holding issue. Her hands were bigger than mine.
images.jpeg

Is that who you were fucking?

Forum Clout
Sad, depressing flapjack titties. I don't need big ones, but when they look like two empty coin purses it's a reason to leave.
I know a guy who likes flapjack, fried egg tits. He married a girl who always wears tops that expose her wide expanse of titless sternum, and it's really odd. Lie her on her back and you could land a helicopter on her chest.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Dated a girl that had a wonky vagina once. One of the lips had like an extra inch of curtain. It wasnt nice. Another girl I was seeing before had a seriously massive vagina, massive internally. She once asked what I thought about fisting. I told her exactly what I thought about it, makes for a big ass vagina. She was getting one of those whoreish implants put in her vadge, the one made out of copper, the female nurse, after getting her on the stirrups goes "Wow, you have a big canal." I dumped her a little while later. I cant be with someone with a big vaginal canal. Thats just not cool, man. After getting the implant, the endings of it would jam into my dickhole during sex and serious fucking hurt. A copper spike going into my dickhole during sex. The doctors were like "oh, yeah, thats normal, it'll be less stiff and rigid once its been implanted for a while." 2 months of bleeding later, later bitch.