• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most extreme physical abnormality that you could tolerate romantically?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Remember these two?

maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently they're married now.

Imagine going everywhere with a literal 2-headed woman next to you.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I worked with a really hot girl who had a deformed hand. The funny thing is I was like the last one in the office who noticed amongst the guys. In fact one of the guys had to point it out to me.
She used to hide it behind a purse, or a folder, etc. Once I saw it, I couldn't stop seeing it. I would totally bang her but she would have to keep that deformity hidden and away from my dick.
She was really hot, black hair, blue eyes, great body. Just that disgusting pike of a hand.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I worked with a really hot girl who had a deformed hand. The funny thing is I was like the last one in the office who noticed amongst the guys. In fact one of the guys had to point it out to me.
She used to hide it behind a purse, or a folder, etc. Once I saw it, I couldn't stop seeing it. I would totally bang her but she would have to keep that deformity hidden and away from my dick.
She was really hot, black hair, blue eyes, great body. Just that disgusting pike of a hand.
Ha that's like Radar from MASH. What was wrong with her hand? Too many fingers? Not enough fingers? All the fingers fused together?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Ha that's like Radar from MASH. What was wrong with her hand? Too many fingers? Not enough fingers? All the fingers fused together?
It was all mushed together and had some nubby finger like protrusions with nails on it. Once in awhile when I waked by her cube I could see her typing with it too.
I want to add she was really nice and was married or had a guy, I can't remember now it was so long ago