• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done at work?

Qqqq

Forum Clout
When I was anorexic, I wore a pair of pants that needed a belt but I didn't have one. I was standing talking to my male coworker and they just dropped. No panties, hairy.

The tits was in my NYC party girl days I would stay out all night then go to this store strawberry at 7 am and get something so they wouldn't see me in yesterday's clothes. I got a dress with a built in bra that was way too big. I tried to fix it with a stapler but that only made it worse there was a big gap between me and the dress and if you looked from the side you could see everything.
Nigger, what kind of job do you have?

G

Holy fucking shit, I am so stupid. I saw "walking in on me pumping" and my brain took this as pumping off. I was completely baffled as to why none of you were even asking why she was repeatedly flicking the bean at work, until I saw your comment and understood. What a dipshit.

Don’t feel bad, i was confused at first too. Couldn’t really figure out what she meant by pumping, lol.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
My worst is the requisite "Lead singer rocking out with the band", which happens when I'm not holding a guitar.

I used to think it was expected and relatively harmless, until I saw some recorded clips of me from the "20 Years and More" concert in Warsaw, and I realized how bad it looked... And that there are decades of me doing that shit, going back even before Genesis.

I wanted it all edited out and they couldn't, we didn't have suitable fill-in shots, hence why there's still moments in there.

Worst part of all? I still catch myself doing it at times. It's ingrained like some kind of stim. I have to hold back doing a Troughton-face when I catch myself, I feel so disgusted.

ed904bf1a2407621e8b763b46af70e82.gif

G

My worst is the requisite "Lead singer rocking out with the band", which happens when I'm not holding a guitar.

I used to think it was expected and relatively harmless, until I saw some recorded clips of me from the "20 Years and More" concert in Warsaw, and I realized how bad it looked... And that there are decades of me doing that shit, going back even before Genesis.

I wanted it all edited out and they couldn't, we didn't have suitable fill-in shots, hence why there's still moments in there.

Worst part of all? I still catch myself doing it at times. It's ingrained like some kind of stim. I have to hold back doing a Troughton-face when I catch myself, I feel so disgusted.

ed904bf1a2407621e8b763b46af70e82.gif

This is how we do it, and this is how we rock it!

:ray_gif:[BOC][/BOC]