• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done at work?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
How'd you "show your pussy" at work? Was it accidental or a fit of schizophrenia?
When I was anorexic, I wore a pair of pants that needed a belt but I didn't have one. I was standing talking to my male coworker and they just dropped. No panties, hairy.

The tits was in my NYC party girl days I would stay out all night then go to this store strawberry at 7 am and get something so they wouldn't see me in yesterday's clothes. I got a dress with a built in bra that was way too big. I tried to fix it with a stapler but that only made it worse there was a big gap between me and the dress and if you looked from the side you could see everything.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
When I was anorexic, I wore a pair of pants that needed a belt but I didn't have one. I was standing talking to my male coworker and they just dropped. No panties, hairy.

The tits was in my NYC party girl days I would stay out all night then go to this store strawberry at 7 am and get something so they wouldn't see me in yesterday's clothes. I got a dress with a built in bra that was way too big. I tried to fix it with a stapler but that only made it worse there was a big gap between me and the dress and if you looked from the side you could see everything.
A woman I worked with talked to me and her fly was down and I pointed it out and she was so embarrassed.

I can't imagine if her whole pussy was just out.

G

That's not so bad. The hairy vagina thing is funny.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

That's some straight sitcom-tier stuff. Did any of your female coworkers discretly tell you your tits were visible, or was everyone accustomed to your shenanigans at that point?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Making the transition from modeling to the corporate world was a trip
Here's my resume when I got my first job
59bcda8ab84bbe7e8f766b49e0831126.jpg