• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the least funny repeated joke or reference on da forum?

G

He had a Nana hairdo. That's a better insult because he tried to change it since we pointed it out but has only lost more hair and is now turning blonde.
I know lol.

One thing I never got. How did Feed Nana become popular originally? Were people making fun of the bad drawing since so many people were posting good art, or did people genuinely find it funny?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I agree completely.

I've historically been known to not be a Pat poster but I did listen to those tapes and most definitely laughed my ass off. But that's 1 thing over the course of several years.

Not good numbers at all

Patposting was our "Which way was that, Anthony?" moment. Some people went to the Patrick stlawking, and most of us sane people prefer to remain on-topic and have coherent discussions about Opie & Anthony and their many targets.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I know lol.

One thing I never got. How did Feed Nana become popular originally? Were people making fun of the bad drawing since so many people were posting good art, or did people genuinely find it funny?
Well, his name is Anthony, You see. So "Nana" is sort of a fitting name that just stuck, as well as his old queen demeanor. Are there any other historical questions I can help you with?

G

Well, his name is Anthony, You see. So "Nana" is sort of a fitting name that just stuck, as well as his old queen demeanor. Are there any other historical questions I can help you with?
I mean did people find the drawing and phrase actually funny, or just so bad it's good funny. I'm not being a mullen who wasn't there, at the time I didn't get it.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
The humor comes from him denying being fat. His name is also Patrick, which works with the parody nickname Fatrick. It's a subtle joke.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Patposting. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Patrick's narcissistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Marvel literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Pat posting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Patrick’s existential catchphrase "No, stlaker" which itself is a cryptic reference to Andrei Tarkovsky’s Russian epic stlaker. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Space Edge's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a faucet tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Yeah I know, but it should've died like chip references. Even when I enjoyed O&A, I'd skip past those posts on da sub. I hate puns.

Boy do I have someone you should meet. He is a master at his craft, a God he would say. The existence of him implies the existence of hme, and the existence of hmyself.

Maurice-Broaddus-and-Oghenechovwe-Donald-Ekpeki-at-WorldCon-0922.jpg

:nperson_lg:

@penprince_

The Spy Who Loved Me(atloaf)

The Hovel Is Not Enough 00F47
Lie Another Day
Never See My Child Again

Last edited:

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
I know lol.

Here'sh the thing Dougie

You may have also heard the reference "he's having a great time and we hate that". It's encompasses perfectly why fucking with Ant was more enjoyable. We all knew that 100% of the sub stuff like the Feed Nana drawing was getting back to him and that he was incredulous and hiding his misery over it. Joe would do the same but would meltdown more visibly. Ant's anxiety won't let him do that til he's on air or wasted, which is a lot tbf. It came in microdoses There's a difference between that and simply announcing that someone is fat and being met with applause.

Pat's anger is on the surface. He let's you know through monotone passive aggression exactly how upset he is. It's shooting fish in a barrel so it draws in a lot more people who think they're funny and aren't and also those who joined here during the reddit exodus who think this was always just a place to fuck with online NPCs. It's fun to chime in there every once in a while but trying to say it isn't a circle jerk is unreasonable.

Good to have you back, skipper!