• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the least funny repeated joke or reference on da forum?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Re-ordering a post title by a word is so annoying. I get it, a topic was made, it got some posts, OH better try and make another shitpost thread about it HAHA HA HOLLYYYY SHIT. I want to spit in Jim's face.

FFWBTdad

Forum Clout
Re-ordering a post title by a word is so annoying. I get it, a topic was made, it got some posts, OH better try and make another shitpost thread about it HAHA HA HOLLYYYY SHIT. I want to spit in Jim's face.
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 5.15.27 PM.png

Do YA?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
this slightly annoys me
WE HAVE A THREAD FOR THAT YOU HOMO!!!!

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
WE HAVE A THREAD FOR THAT YOU HOMO!!!!
this call back is funnier if you did this instead
WE ALREADY DID THAT AAHHHHHHHHHH

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Someone will say Patrick is like a fat James bond and the next 10 posts will be puns like "Pie Another Day", etc etc. It's very reddit.

Patposting in general is an unfunny fool's errand. I have never laughed at any of them with their stupid observations. "WOW PAT TWEETED ABOUT HIS CAT... I BET THAT CAT IS REALLY FAT, JUST LIKE PAT! OR MAYBE, OR MAYBE THE CAT IS REALLY SKINNY, BECAUSE PAT EATS ALL THE FOOD IN THE HOUSE! BECAUSE HE'S FAT! SEE?"

G

Patposting in general is an unfunny fool's errand. I have never laughed at any of them with their stupid observations. "WOW PAT TWEETED ABOUT HIS CAT... I BET THAT CAT IS REALLY FAT, JUST LIKE PAT! OR MAYBE, OR MAYBE THE CAT IS REALLY SKINNY, BECAUSE PAT EATS ALL THE FOOD IN THE HOUSE! BECAUSE HE'S FAT! SEE?"

The humor comes from him denying being fat. His name is also Patrick, which works with the parody nickname Fatrick. It's a subtle joke.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Theres no way a couple pat texts havent made you lawff

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Don't find the texts funny. The Josiah thing was a pro deal, but those are few and far between. It's mostly layabouts attacking another layabout.
I agree completely.

I've historically been known to not be a Pat poster but I did listen to those tapes and most definitely laughed my ass off. But that's 1 thing over the course of several years.

Not good numbers at all