What's the deal with kratom?

G

Once in a while I'll take 1 capsule of green or white if I really need to focus on work.

I use to take a few reds in the evening, but I no longer like it.

G

There's a store I walk my dog by that sells Kratom but I never really considered trying it. Is it a plant or something and do you think I can get a deal if I wear revealing jean shorts?
You can get powder or pills that have powder inside. If it's your first time I'd recommend just getting the pills.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
There's a store I walk my dog by that sells Kratom but I never really considered trying it. Is it a plant or something and do you think I can get a deal if I wear revealing jean shorts?

I bought this. I've never had it before but I just went ahead and drank the whole thing. I'm about an hour in. It's definitely an altered state. Feeling lighter but a little nauseous.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier

I bought this. I've never had it before but I just went ahead and drank the whole thing. I'm about an hour in. It's definitely an altered state. Feeling lighter but a little nauseous.
Interesting. I'll probably give a try when I don't have so much alcohol in my system

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
shits gay but I got friends that say its pretty gokd. Any time I ever took kratom, i was taking high doses of red vein because its supposed to feels like opiates. Never really worked like I wanted but i would get kind of high, or really sick. drinking + kratom was super fucking fun if you get the dosage right. kratom is kind of stimulating and would keep me up at night, and everyone i know who takes kratom uses it to give them energy at work, not to get high. They are still super fucking addicted to the shit though, eating the dust off a spoon every morning and having all sorts of weird side effects. Its addictive as hell from what I've seen.

however, kratom extracts like OPMS gold are closer to taking opiates and those things will get you fucked up, I'm almost convinced they used to put a opiod RC like ODSMT in them just from how strong they were but i have no evidence of that.

if you want to get high from shit they sell legally at the store just go to a cbd shop and get delta 8 THC, or THCO, or THC-V, or HHC, or whatever the fuck else thc analouges they are selling now

Last edited:
G

Used it for a few years as a caffeine replacement. Some people think that's dumb since it's like an opiate but in my experience that's only at higher doses and I think with certain strains. The green strains worked and you don't get the caffeine jitters, but the side effects weren't worth it. Dehydrated all the time, skin breaks out, hair starts to thin, became irritable as fuck. Quit it about a year ago and everything went back to normal, although I'm still kind of a grumpy cunt.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Update: I bought some and it's pretty fucking good. Now if you're a lowlife like @FezFuckedBabyLove then the effects won't really do much for you but if you take a few oxys recreationally you can achieve a similar effect in higher doses on Kratom red. No real side effects either other than having to shit less often.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
My retarded coworker with crohns takes it and you can buy it from street shitter gas stations. I’ll stick to real drugs you have to call dirty Randy for.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith

That's garbage tbh good kratom comes in bags of powder or pills. Know a guy who takes it daily and it helps with muscle/back pain

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
That's garbage tbh good kratom comes in bags of powder or pills. Know a guy who takes it daily and it helps with muscle/back pain
That's what I gathered. Got the cheap shit. Might try powder later.