• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s the deal with Kevin Pollack?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
That’s actually why I don’t like him. I get why some people find Sam annoying, but who the hell does Kevin Pollak think he is?

Sam brought me Jocktober. Kevin brought me a second rate Walken. He was on Opie and Anthony’s turf and shits on their producer? Fuck him.

I’m fine with O and A fans beating Sam up, he’s theirs to hate if they want. Not some fucking outsider punching down.

Fuck you, Kevin.
You're a baby brained retard, unlucky bro. Don't reply

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
I've watched a few of his Chat Show's interviews, some were quite good like the Stephen Tobolowski one but, his biggest mistakes were taking ages to start the interviews and having his attention starved wife, girlfriend or whatever (the one that looks like Marcy, the neighbour lady from Uncle Buck) there interjecting her boring Jamie Foxx and Simpsons stories any time she could.

This fucker could have been as big as Joe Rogan right now, great contacts with several A listers as guests and good research for the questions.

uncle-buck-1024x576.jpg

Last edited: