• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's more stupider? Making demands of your favorite band OR humble bragging about their failed 1ft-1ft garden compared to a half acre

• foo fighter thing

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • garden thing

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • it sounds like you have peanut butter on your keyboard

Votes: 29 65.9%

• Total voters

Username

Forum Clout
He’s one drink away from tweeting about his dad having hundreds of thousands of free range chickens and being know as the chicken king of Wisconsin. He did this while owning and single handedly operating a thousand acre organic vegetable farm. This means Pat is an expert and can shush child anyone who disagrees.

He’s right though, even while being disgustingly obese. Everyone trying to be self sufficient in modern times is retarded. We tried it, it was called the Middle Ages.

He’s really fat also I just want to add that

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Provided you have the means, everybody should be growing their own herbs at least. I always plant rosemary, thyme, sage, basil and parsley at least.

Patrick's knowledge of the palate and taste boils down to "if spicy and peppery, then good!" There's more to it than that, you walrus.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I hear what you're sayin'. Fawkin' cheeba.
If someone could photoshop this

5DC97F33-E8DD-4F0C-8437-FD7FBF00A7D8.jpeg

with a blunt and a Rasta hat on, that'd be greeeeat