• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whats Jims worst trait?

Whats the worst Jimmy?

• Faggot characters

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Cutesy 50 year old act

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • His terrible interviewing and acting skills

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • His fucking BROOOODING

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Self deprecating faggotry

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • I don’t know dude, genuinely dude it’s a tough one.

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • Ripping off Colin and the Jerky Boys

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • His degeneracy

• YOURE NOT GONNA TALK OVER ME SCUMBAG TURN HIM DOWN

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Yeah man she was talking to someone else…

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don’t know dude. It’s a tough one.

C7964E02-7180-46BC-B63D-4E80482AC1E1.jpeg

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Too many. I don't mind the characters when they were sparse but the faggot worm behavior is way more hateable.
@admin TURN OFF THIS FUCKING SCUMBAGS POSTING PRIVILEGES TURN THEM OFF YOURE NOT GONNA POST OVER ME ASSHOLE I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS RAPED WITH A BLACK COCK MADE OF AIDS YOU’RE A FUCKING FAN!!!!!! A FUCKING FANBOY PTTTHHHU (spits) THATS ALL YOU ARE A FUCKINNGGG FANBOY SO KEEP LISTENING BABBYYY BOOOYYY

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
What a codependent scumbag. He loves to come up with little annoying quirks to make people think of him later. He so badly wants to leave a legacy behind, he wants people to tell stories about him like they do Norm or other comics. Nice wanting cult of personality, STUPID.

He's the kind of creep to psychoanalyze every aspect of human interaction and imitate it later for himself in front of a new crowd to skinwalk as another man. I have always been of the opinion that CQ supports Norton out of fear he may commit suicide and the guilt it would cause because he knows Norton for the tagalong "please let me be part of the group" little lost cocksucker he is. I think there's an element of fear that he may feel responsible for the unstable worm's inevitable self-fatality.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
What a codependent scumbag. He loves to come up with little annoying quirks to make people think of him later. He so badly wants to leave a legacy behind, he wants people to tell stories about him like they do Norm or other comics. Nice wanting cult of personality, STUPID.

He's the kind of creep to psychoanalyze every aspect of human interaction and imitate it later for himself in front of a new crowd to skinwalk as another man. I have always been of the opinion that CQ supports Norton out of fear he may commit suicide and the guilt it would cause because he knows Norton for the tagalong "please let me be part of the group" little lost cocksucker he is. I think there's an element of fear that he may feel responsible for the unstable worm's inevitable self-fatality.
Jim has no personality of his own despite trying to mold into whatever crowd he’s with at the time. It’s evident in his career now. He has basically 0 links to anyone career or friendship wise and he’s a personality-less worm aside from his weird quirks, faggotry, and etc. His wanting to be remembered shit was so evident even before he got on O&A. He got on because his entire shtick was over the top perversion and obvious lies like women shitting on his chest or fucking his ass. Mid O&A was fake angry Jimmy where he’d fucking BROOOOD about every subject and do his “Nice shirt, stupid” Cellar table shit. End of O&A was all his faggot characters taking up the bulk of his humor. Now that he’s with Sam he has nothing to absorb from.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The constant crowbarring in a mention of his new (girl)friend. No stupid she has a cock and you gurgle his balls.
No shit here. He does this because he wants to be gay. Dating a transwoman to him is putting one foot in and the other out for him. And i’m not talking about him being gay as openly having sex with dudes. I’m talking about him being gay as his identity. He doesn’t want to be the “gay” comic, he doesn’t want to entirely cut himself off from pussy and to be honest i don’t even think he’s fully gay. He probably just really loves dick and sometimes pussy.