• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What's it going to take for Pat to stop thinking this is the greatest president of our lifetimes?

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Obama had to help him off the stage at his big Hollywood fundraiser, but Pat will not doubt dispute that too. LIBTARDS won't admit that Biden has a head full of pudding and shouldn't be president anymore. Pat should just resign himself to the fact that Trump is going to be president again barring some kind of monumental happening
They know it , they also know Kamalia is a 2$ whore whom nobody likes so it's better just to give Joe Amphetamines 🤷‍♂️🙂

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I'd really like to know what this cunt has on people that she consistently came in last place in the primaries and got the vice presidency. I'm pretty sure there were other nonwhites running that year who did better (like elizabeth warren lel).
She’s who the Obama’s and the establishment wanted to be the original nomination. Wasn’t she the one Barry was checking out at one point and was singing her praises when she as the AG of CA. She has no principles or beliefs and will change on a dime if it’s politically expedient. She’s the perfect candidate, save for the fact that she’s in articulate, imbecile, no wonder why Rick loves her so much. There were all sorts of back deals made with Obama making phone calls. Barry said to Joe “you want the big job, here’s what you have to do”. Obama straight up called Pete and that Jew from Minnesota and told them to drop out of the race so Biden could take on Trump.

The DNC will never understand that the country doesn’t want an ambitious power hungry cunt in a pants suit as president, you’d think they would have learned their lesson with Hilary. Most American see right through that.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It's one thing to think that Biden - as a braindead vegetable - is still preferable to an unstable narcissistic orange nigger like Trump, which I can get, but Pat literally thinks he's the greatest president ever. There are tweets of his that prove this.

I don't think anyone on earth actually thinks this. It just goes to show that Pat suffered extreme brain damage at some point.
2016 broke a lot of brains.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'd really like to know what this cunt has on people that she consistently came in last place in the primaries and got the vice presidency. I'm pretty sure there were other nonwhites running that year who did better (like elizabeth warren lel).
A literal fag was kicking her ass in the primaries. She was polling like Bluto Blutarski's GPA-