• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s going on with the lien on Pig’s pen?

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Minimum investment of 1488
Lol lol lol the fst faggot wouldn't get thst til one of his queen's on Twitter would tell him then he would oink all about it like he knew what it was all along...

I bet Nana knows what that means for sure....
Just doesn't see the irony that he is one of the gypos that would be in a camp in a heartbeat!

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
He could take fatty's money and start a hedge fund called the Pest Investment Group (ticker symbol: PIG)
From there, just buy up every stock that's heavily shorted and hold it until they all pop. You'd have millions under management. Then you can go to Piggy and offer him 1 million dollars to get his life right, in exchange for him letting Thicki suck you off.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
I found out recently - and I never actually knew this for some reason - that your court settlements are NOT taxed?
I thought it was, but I could Be wrong
F6EDBC54-7612-4E44-97F6-8994F053B210.jpeg

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
From there, just buy up every stock that's heavily shorted and hold it until they all pop. You'd have millions under management. Then you can go to Piggy and offer him 1 million dollars to get his life right, in exchange for him letting Thicki suck you off.
He would be like, no stlaker, my life is perfect. You are the one with the problem. ALWAYS have and ALWAYS will child.. I am perfectly happy and balanced. You don't have millions stlaker. That's a lie

That's what the fat cunt would be saying to you while Dumbo is licking her fingers prepared to finger your arsehole while she deep throats you..
I mean she can't get much depth with Fattys gunt and pre diabetes soft dick syndrome.... A thick hard hog and she's there... But probably not as quick as a wet pussy...you get some dyke in a Dax cosplay and Nikki is flooding her basement...

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I thought it was, but I could Be wrong
View attachment 26808
A lawyer actually told me that settlements aren't taxed. I think the reasoning she gave was - say you're George Floyds family and you settled for $27 million from the state of Minnesota - the settlement is the state apologizing. How can you take that money when YOU KNOW they'll get some of it back through tax? It's almost pointless. That was her argument for why settlements aren't taxed. She told me this NYE, so either I couldn't hear her or we were both drunk....or she was wrong?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
A lawyer actually told me that settlements aren't taxed. I think the reasoning she gave was - say you're George Floyds family and you settled for $27 million from the state of Minnesota - the settlement is the state apologizing. How can you take that money when YOU KNOW they'll get some of it back through tax? It's almost pointless. That was her argument for why settlements aren't taxed. She told me this NYE, so either I couldn't hear her or we were both drunk....or she was wrong?
There has to be a difference between the state settling and a fat loser settling, even if the fat loser makes his living off the state.

G

There are certain types of settlements that aren’t taxed