• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

What’s going on with the lien on Pig’s pen?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

I don't think it's just a lien, either - Quasi appears to have hired some pipe-hittin' lawyers to go medieval on Porklinson's ass, in order to extract his money. Jerry Jen, the firm's principle, looks like he should be chasing an action hero out of the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant waving a cleaver.

I believe Quasi now gets to poke through Fat's finances, requesting any and all documents that'll help him, and even gets to put questions to Fatty under oath. Quasi's new coin-seeking lawyer has an interesting article on what Fatrick's about to go through, featuring phrases like "debtor exams are adversarial and potentially embarrassing" and "California courts have provided creditors with a wide latitude to inquire about a judgment debtor’s finances during a debtor’s examination" and a bunch featuring the words "contempt of court" and "bench warrant".

Also, Pat had a subpoena to Google with the next court day being in April, when that gets quashed Pat will owe Quasi another $5-8k.

I hope Quasi takes his Twitter account in the settlement.

EDIT: Quasi also gets 10% annual interest on that debt - not a bad little earner if you can collect while Fatrick still has uneaten assets - and while I don't know for sure, it seems reasonable to me that he should be able to charge his lawyer's fees for extracting his money to Rick, just like he did in court. Further, a quick Google suggests that if Quasi gets a bench warrant because Pat isn't playing ball, Pat can be arrested; and since Wisconsin has enacted the “Uniform Criminal Extradition Act” Pat could be extradited to California to explain himself and his attitude to the judge.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
These things take time and require some work through legal channels. I’m sure when Quasi and/or his people have some good news to share, it will be made known.

Wait quietly. Quietly is the key.

Quasi has always been smart enough to not live tweet his legal cases. Anything you say will have negative consequences, he’s not a complete retard so he never has. We get informed on the court docs anyway.

Patrick is a complete retard, however.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
It would be good to know how these collection lawyers get paid. If they get paid on a contingency and take a cut of what's collected after interest, then it might not be a bad deal for Quasi.

l’m pretty sure they don’t, I think Quasi pays them for their services and they will hound Pig into paying his court ordered judgment.

It can’t be stated enough how much of a total Chad Quasi has been with all of this. It’s enough money to be very annoyed at having to spend for his frivolous bull shit but he’s just done it quietly and effectively.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I found out recently - and I never actually knew this for some reason - that your court settlements are NOT taxed? So $24k, plus the $3-8k when the Google subpoena gets quashed? He may be looking at $32k after all is said and done.

I would be a boring fag and put all that right into an index fund. Not these days, though...

G

I found out recently - and I never actually knew this for some reason - that your court settlements are NOT taxed? So $24k, plus the $3-8k when the Google subpoena gets quashed? He may be looking at $32k after all is said and done.

I would be a boring fag and put all that right into an index fund. Not these days, though...
He’s not making money it’s just reimbursement for his out of pocket costs. I think if you’re awarded damages then that is taxed.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
EDIT: Quasi also gets 10% annual interest on that debt - not a bad little earner if you can collect while Fatrick still has uneaten assets - and while I don't know for sure, it seems reasonable to me that he should be able to charge his lawyer's fees for extracting his money to Rick, just like he did in court. Further, a quick Google suggests that if Quasi gets a bench warrant because Pat isn't playing ball, Pat can be arrested; and since Wisconsin has enacted the “Uniform Criminal Extradition Act” Pat could be extradited to California to explain himself and his attitude to the judge.

Nothing is uneaten when Patrick is around.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
He’s not making money it’s just reimbursement for his out of pocket costs. I think if you’re awarded damages then that is taxed.
That's what I mean: If I were Quasi, I would've taken that money and invested it anyway, if I didn't have to play games with Rick. Since it's all over, I would just get right back on track with my investment plan.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I missed it and I can’t find it using the search. Does this mean that Quasi takes ownership of a tear down on Oakland Ave?
No child I don't owe a cent. I will never pay a penny baby infant. The court is wrong. The documents are wrong. I will never pay and never have had to. It is all wrong so hush now stlaker. I am never wrong. I am always right. Even when I have to pay Quasi actual money that I beg from Dumbos family... I am still NOT paying a penny... Thats how things work in my world child.
I am 6ft 2, lean 220lbs, able to bench 300lbs, run 10 k in 15 mins, I have basically more training and kills than any US sniper or Operator, I have dual wielded pistols for fun since I was a kid, I am a multi million selling author, my ex wife still pines for me, I drive a bad ass mustang that make guys jealous and their girlfriends wet, my gut is pure muscle, my chins are a trick of the light, I krav maga legions of actual Nazis and everyone claps when I do.
I'm basically John Wick /Magic Mike/The Transporter/ Dad of the century/Henry Kissinger/Patton and anyone who doesn't think so is a no follower, Russian not, criminal stlaker child who is a liar because I never have and never will lie.