What's everyone doing this summer?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I haven't got definite plans, but there's a couple festivals not too-far from me so will probably go, I really feel like dancing around & having a good loff.

I know one of my buddies is going to one fest' at least, so one's booked-in for sure.

Dunno what else but gonna enjoy some shit whatever. You guyss?

You strike me as the type to go to Standon Calling.

Im gonna do some work on my bikes and maybe do a road trip out to portugal.

You strike me as the type to go to Standon Calling.

Im gonna do some work on my bikes and maybe do a road trip out to portugal.
I've never been to Standon. I've been to Reading, Glastonbury, Strawberry Fayre (Cambridge), Music on The Meadows (Stamford), Fuji Rock,, V-festival(Essex), Willow Fest' (Peterborough). Definitely a few more...
What's Standon like? It strikes me as a bit posh, I can pull that off but I prefer to be the opposite at festivals

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
I've never been to Standon. I've been to Reading, Glastonbury, Strawberry Fayre (Cambridge), Music on The Meadows (Stamford), Fuji Rock,, V-festival(Essex), Willow Fest' (Peterborough). Definitely a few more...
What's Standon like? It strikes me as a bit posh, I can pull that off but I prefer to be the opposite at festivals
much like the others, plenty of people getting mashup just not in a rowdy way

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Angelo trash

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Next year I start getting 5 weeks and then over the next ten I get up to 8 weeks incrementally. I have 3 vacations planned for next year. Only having 4 weeks and lots of bullshit to do puts a damper on things
That’s wild to me. I have an extremely white collar job and I take 2 weeks off a year, non-consecutive. Fuck it, next year I’m gonna go for 3.