What's America's future re obesity

2022_overall_v4.svg

I know it, I've seen it but I still can't believe it

Delaware in great shape...must be Bidens leadership.

This is what pissed me off most about covid. Faggot doctors telling healthy people to isolate and stay home to protect against the flu.

Never a mention of going to the gym and eating better. No, stay home, order online and consoom cable news brought to you by mountain dew and pizza hut.

The shit went on so long that the fattest fucks could have changed their lifestyles.

G

America is a place where trashy retards are put on an artificial pedestal by the Jewish propaganda machine, and then all the other little, normal, wanna-be trashy retards look up to the rich and famous retards.

Because Americans are also trained to view money & fame (which the Jews can artificially give you tons of if they feel like it) as the epitome of being a successful human.

And it’s all by design.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
America is a place where trashy retards are put on an artificial pedestal by the Jewish propaganda machine, and then all the other little, normal, wanna-be trashy retards look up to the rich and famous retards.

Because Americans are also trained to view money & fame (which the Jews can artificially give you tons of if they feel like it) as the epitome of being a successful human.

And it’s all by design.
The thread is about fatties you retard.

And it’s all by design.
Have you tried watching Tik Tok? America needs a massive culling

bumbum8

It died on the vine
You don't really see fat people because they're always inside sitting down.

Eh, I think it will get way worse before it gets better. We currently have a head of some health division here saying that obesity is genetic and only surgery will cure it.

The Boomers are going to kill our healthcare system soon anyway, and with a large part of the population also being obese, it won't work out well for them. This is one of the few times I'm happy we done have universal healthcare because I saw an episode of Look at this Fat Fuck where this asshole just sat in the hospital somewhere in the UK just eating treats off the trolley that came by. He didn't give a shit because he wasn't paying for it. Anyway...

We need a definite attitude change in this country regarding food. Many of our habits come from a time when the government was trying to fatten kids up to send them to war. That's where the school lunch program, three meals a day, and the original food pyramid came from. Look back at photos from 50 years ago and longer and there were some skinny, sickly fucks trying to lift guns and now the average high schooler could kick the shit out of those guys.

You don't need 3 meals a day. We should be getting more water and sleep and natural light and natural movement, but with kids being forced to stay in desks all day for tests that won't happen there.

Speaking of, isn't it funny that if a kid is super skinny CPS will be called immediately, but if that same kid is twice as big as it should be no one gives a shit?