• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whatever happened with the people who left comments on the funeral memorial site?

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Judge Fudge approved IP doxxing many months ago.
Seemed like they already had the IPs of mourning rascals on hand, that's why Brinto pushed for the court order. Honorable Judge didn't know what an IP was, but allowed it anyways, then changed his mind the next day. It wasn't brought up after that, but this was before the Cloudflare & KF subpoenas flamed out, maybe they'll revisit it since that's the only info they got.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Judge Fudge approved IP doxxing many months ago. So far no one has been served. Probably the funeral homes don't log ips with comments. They might keep some kind of logs but if that's the case, then they have to sift through literally millions of page requests and other non-comment posts just to find someone who is probably using a vpn anyway lol
Bzzz. Wrong, child. He was initially going to write an order allowing for the release of the IPs but in a follow-up hearing said that he decided to hold off on that pending the outcome of the California case. You really should have listened to what the judge said, little baby child.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Bzzz. Wrong, child. He was initially going to write an order allowing for the release of the IPs but in a follow-up hearing said that he decided to hold off on that pending the outcome of the California case. You really should have listened to what the judge said, little baby child.
Sorrys hes so stupid. He has peanut butter in his ears baby child. Num num num

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
That scene where his lawyer fucks up his divorce and wants to take a photo. "we're lawyers!" is one of my favorite scenes from a sitcom.
Uncle Jack is so detestable. He’s obviously a parody of the “harmless” pedophile the left love talking about.

Say do we someone who someone else said was harmless, but took up skirt pictures of a child?

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’m ready. IASIP has been part of my regular rotation since it’s premier in 2005.
Check out their podcast too if you have 30 mins to kill here and there. Somehow they already took over Rogan for the #1 spot. Rob is my dude and it warms my heart there are plenty of Always Sunny fans here. He appreciates it too although he can’t comprehend what’s actually going on and would rather plead ignorance if he had to.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Check out their podcast too if you have 30 mins to kill here and there. Somehow they already took over Rogan for the #1 spot. Rob is my dude and it warms my heart there are plenty of Always Sunny fans here. He appreciates it too although he can’t comprehend what’s actually going on and would rather plead ignorance if he had to.
We’re more like the gang than Rob McElhenny probably wants to admit lol. According to Patrick were the worst people on earth, and in IASIP, the gang are the worst people around.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I wish Resto ended up with more public egg on his face. Sure his arguments were stupid and hes a doofus, but he still got paid and doesn't suffer any consequences for pushing forth this dogshit of a case.

Take heart in the fact that he has suffered a lot. His obese sister is one of the most disgusting whores on Earth, he looks like a deformed muppet, and he had to talk to Patso and the SFWA cretins with a straight face. He deserves this awful fate and it appears karma is doing its work.