• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whatever happened with the people who left comments on the funeral memorial site?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
908c77b248d91ffa21eefbb070f1c79c.jpeg

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I forgot who said this but apparently all the messages get approved by the funeral site
I'm pretty sure that was Anna Merlan's uncle's memorial you're talking about. I remember trolling that one, the funny thing is Anna just had the comments deleted and then moved on with her life. She didn't burn through $100k plus trying in vain to get the details of the trolls.

G

Judge Fudge approved IP doxxing many months ago. So far no one has been served. Probably the funeral homes don't log ips with comments. They might keep some kind of logs but if that's the case, then they have to sift through literally millions of page requests and other non-comment posts just to find someone who is probably using a vpn anyway lol

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Judge Fudge approved IP doxxing many months ago. So far no one has been served. Probably the funeral homes don't log ips with comments. They might keep some kind of logs but if that's the case, then they have to sift through literally millions of page requests and other non-comment posts just to find someone who is probably using a vpn anyway lol
Even if they got IPs from the memorial, still need to go through the ISPs to ID them. Fatty is up to $124k fighting one quash, subpeening all those ISP means that many more quashed to fight. Have fun, Pig.