• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whateva happened there

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
You heard about this "Tranq" shit everyone is OD'ing on now? It's hard out there for those Mass & Cass junkie fucks
Theyre trying to ban the precursors to make Fent, so they already have the “Nitazenes” in production and sale on the internet. Theyre slowly making their way to the street. Some of them are 1000xs more powerful than Fent and dont give nearly the high opiate users are generally looking for, so expect ODs to rise even sharper in the next 5-10 years. Narcan doesnt work on a lot of the Nitazenes most of the time as well due to their strength and binding affinity to the brain. Thatll be in pressed pills, coke, etc in no time.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Theyre trying to ban the precursors to make Fent, so they already have the “Nitazenes” in production and sale on the internet. Theyre slowly making their way to the street. Some of them are 1000xs more powerful than Fent and dont give nearly the high opiate users are generally looking for, so expect ODs to rise even sharper in the next 5-10 years. Narcan doesnt work on a lot of the Nitazenes most of the time as well due to their strength and binding affinity to the brain. Thatll be in pressed pills, coke, etc in no time.
Dude, I don't know if you're still using, but if you are it's time to fucking quit. I wouldn't even do a line of coke these days it's so crazy. People are dropping dead left and right and it's gonna get worse. I wouldn't be surprised if CIA is behind it.