What would you say at a party?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
telltaale-.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Ever heard of this obscure little band called Paramore?
'You like Paramore? Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Brand New Eyes came out in '09, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. That Chick From Paramore has been compared to Stevie Nicks, but I think she has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '23, Paramore released this; This is Why!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Running out of Time". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.'

48c88031a290923dc3d86fc7c5c36e2a-2756309670.jpg

G

'You like Paramore? Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Brand New Eyes came out in '09, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. That Chick From Paramore has been compared to Stevie Nicks, but I think she has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '23, Paramore released this; This is Why!, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Running out of Time". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.'

View attachment 102088

BF1430B0-C5C6-4FAB-BF2E-5DFE6F5F3409.gif